• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many days have you gone without sleep?

They're usually just one night everytime there's an all nighter, but I think there 2 nights in a row once in a while simply because I was addicted to playing/doing something. Mostly in middle/high school.

As a kid I'd usually just skip a night of sleep because I was either too excited for the next day or didn't want the internet excitement to stop. Nowadays I can't make it through the day without at least some minutes of proper rest. :lemon:

Yeah as a kid it felt like I could stay up forever! Now that I'm an adult I can't even go one night without sleep! But the most I think I've gone was 3 days and it was awful! I felt like I was going to die!!! I'm pretty sure I didn't have a reason either. I just wanted to see how long I could stay up for lol.

None, there were times when I got like 2h of sleep at night but I don’t think I’ve ever went more than 24h without sleep at all

I once stayed awake for four days. It was the worst. I couldn't sleep, I was in so much pain, and when I finally did sleep, in my final waking moments, I couldn't stop shaking. My body just sort of shut off.

I've never even pulled an all-nighter before. Sleep has always been very important to me and I know I'll be a wreck if I don't get enough of it.

I have chronic insomnia so sometimes I go without sleep for weeks.

Just a couple days ago I had a night where I got only like 3-4 hours of sleep...

Besides that I've also had a few all-nighters the past couple years (literally no sleep all night), but I would always just fall asleep during the day as soon as the sun comes up so my body would force me to eventually sleep and make up for it.

I think the longest I've ever stayed awake was like 38 hours while I was travelling this summer... never again.

I think I recall once where I was at a summer camp and my flight home was early in the morning, so they made us pack and stay up all night. I went to sleep later that day, so maybe 1.5 days at most lol. I can survive on 1.5-2 hours sleep well, but I absolutely cannot survive with no sleep at all, I just collapse with no sleep.

I can?t sleep go without sleep more than 24 hours, otherwise my body would just pass out ! ;___;

0, I love sleeping, sleep is my sanctuary, my comfort, my everything lol

the most I've ever done is 48 hours awake cuz I was programming a chess player and really wanted it to be good

Only a day, once because I couldn't sleep and was determined to finish an art piece before then, and then again because I'd been having awful nightmares nights prior and was too scared to fall asleep.

My mother's done a week, once--and had vowed to never do that again!

No more than a day. If I don't get sleep any time after 24 hours, I would likely pass out on the couch as soon as I lie down. I don't like staying up for so many hours. I need my 10-12 hour sleep. X.X

Back