How many days have you gone without sleep?

I think the most I've gone was like a day and a half, I think it was during my birthday when I was a teen and that was the first and only time I've ever blacked out. I was watching something with my friend while we were waiting for her mom to come pick her up, she was the last one there at my party, and I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up that afternoon on the couch and she was gone. I used to have insomnia so I would only get like 1-2 hours of sleep each day, so I'd be up 22 hours on average. Thankfully I'm past that now.

Wow welp i feel insane the most I have stayed up was 5 days and it's very common for me to just not get tired for 3 days or so.

a bit over a day. i dont see why i would stay up longer than that and thankfully my sleeping problems arent bad enough for me to stay up for like 72 hours

uhhh I probably haven't gone more than 20-22 hours without sleeping in my life. a couple years back though I'd go a about a week every month operating on 2 or 3 hours of sleep per day (there was this particular monthly project we had to do and I got so little sleep because 1. I was such a try-hard for those and 2. I was a really awful procrastinator). don't know how i did it tbh. nowadays if I don't get at least eight hours of sleep per day I get awful headaches.

The longest I've been w/o sleep was probably 8 days or so. I've had other bad experiences before and afterwords. It's amazing I'm still alive. I've felt like taking my life in instances like those.

Less than a day tbh, I always get really tired that I figure out a way to sleep regardless of where I am :p

I usually just skip one night of sleep, so two days with no sleep inbetween.

I can only go one entire day without sleeping at all ngl. I usually don't sleep during sleepovers or when school work piles up, but after 24 hours of not sleeping, I totally crash. The first time I went 24 hours without sleeping, I fell asleep on top the dining table when I was supposed to be cleaning it down. Another time, I was helping my parents decorate for Christmas and ended up crashing in the baby's crib somehow. Needless to say, I try to avoid not sleeping lmao >.<

I love sleep.... I need it ;m;

I can't stay awake for longer than like.... an average day. Or else I get real cranky.

24 hours was the most i've stayed awake. It was an awful experience especially because we were packing for an unexpected trip.

Around four days. I was having intense nightmares and just couldn't face falling asleep.

Back