• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many copies do you own?

I have 2 copies. one i bought and a friend game me theirs because their DS broke lmao

I currently own two copies, however at one point I had three...maybe four? It's a lot, I know! (?-﹏-`;)

2 physical copies, the first is a theme-less town that was just the first town I ever made that I'm really happy with and is a safe space for me, the other is a witchcraft-y town I'm making that is new.

Just two. I might eventually want a third one (but not until Glendale is almost complete).

2. I have pretty much completed my main town, just finishing collections and having a change of faces now and then. My second copy was being used for cycling but I think I will probably change that to a second main town at some point. Just need to get motivated

One digital copy, two physical copies. One is my main, one I use for holding villagers and items, glitches, ect ect, and one I use for cycling.

I have 3 physical copies.

One is my main town.
The second is my cycling/storage town.
And the third I'm not using currently.

Three cartridges, one for each of my towns. I can't tell which one is my main town, but Westerly has been around the longest.

2 physical copies. I can imagine that if I had anymore that I'd feel overwhelmed.

I only have one, I do not see the need for a second version of the same game and to me, it's a waste of money.

I have three copies one digital copy and two physical copies. I use them all for towns so I can experience more villagers but I mostly play on my digital copy which has my main town.

I own 2 copies! Although one of them is actually my sister's, shes in college now and has no time to play, so she gave me it.

i have three copies! two are physical and one is a digital. c: i have different themed towns on them, put i mostly play on my physical copy of plush. unless i'm landscaping. cx

Back