• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many copies do you own?

I have 3 physical copies! I run Igmot and Bluebell, but I may save my third cartridge for the new update idk bc I keep resetting it over and over again

3 Physical and 1 Digital. Eden, Juliette and Oldhaven are main towns, the digital version is for cycling, weeds or special events.

i have 3 physical copies, but i'm currently only playing on one of them. once i get far enough in the current town i'll probably make another one, idk

2 one is my main with only 4dreamies at the moment ( because I lost about half time traveling) and the other was my old cycling town .
Both are cartridges

currently i have two copies. i bought the second one to cycle but got tired of it so i made it into a real town but its barely starting to look like a real town. i only just got the villagers and thats it lol. for my first, i still have lots to do to complete my town.

I have two, one with a longrunning town that never changes, and the other that changes towns about once a year... on the 3rd one so far.

I have two copies, one physical and one digital. My physical is my main town and my digital is a side one with lots of items and money. Once I get those transferred over to my main town I'll most likely start to cycle on the digital and depending on what comes with the update, maybe start a new town.

I have four towns - 3 physical and 1 Digital. The Digital and 1 Physical are my main towns that I actively play. Another Physical is a cycle town. The last cartridge is a town I share with my son, but we don't play it very frequently. :rolleyes:

2. I have the digital copy that I installed the day it came out (my 15th birthday). And my brother let me have his physical one a while back since he doesn't play anymore.

I have a town named Love that I started a week ago on my digital and I'm not doing anything right now on my physical copy.

Last edited:
3, my original one, the one I play now and a spare I use to time travel so friends can sell turnips and get their weeding badges.

I have 2, with 2 towns I'm working on. If I could afford it I'd get a 3rd one to TT and get items/weeds/villagers etc and for storage but I don't have the time or money for it :/

I just bought my 5th copy, but I don't have 5 towns....
Yes, I lost 5 copies in the span of 3 years.
I think 3 are lying around my room, but my room is extremely messy, and I don't have time to look for them.
The 4th copy was because I had my 3DS and some games in my schoolbag, and some 6th grader in my art class found it somehow and said "This game isnt even good!" and then threw it somewhere.

I just bought my 5th copy, but I don't have 5 towns....
Yes, I lost 5 copies in the span of 3 years.
I think 3 are lying around my room, but my room is extremely messy, and I don't have time to look for them.
The 4th copy was because I had my 3DS and some games in my schoolbag, and some 6th grader in my art class found it somehow and said "This game isnt even good!" and then threw it somewhere.

Wow, seriously? Hope you punched that kid in the throat.

Back