• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many copies do you own?

I have 2 copies. one i bought and a friend game me theirs because their DS broke lmao

I currently own two copies, however at one point I had three...maybe four? It's a lot, I know! (?-﹏-`;)

2 physical copies, the first is a theme-less town that was just the first town I ever made that I'm really happy with and is a safe space for me, the other is a witchcraft-y town I'm making that is new.

Just two. I might eventually want a third one (but not until Glendale is almost complete).

2. I have pretty much completed my main town, just finishing collections and having a change of faces now and then. My second copy was being used for cycling but I think I will probably change that to a second main town at some point. Just need to get motivated

One digital copy, two physical copies. One is my main, one I use for holding villagers and items, glitches, ect ect, and one I use for cycling.

I have 3 physical copies.

One is my main town.
The second is my cycling/storage town.
And the third I'm not using currently.

Three cartridges, one for each of my towns. I can't tell which one is my main town, but Westerly has been around the longest.

2 physical copies. I can imagine that if I had anymore that I'd feel overwhelmed.

I only have one, I do not see the need for a second version of the same game and to me, it's a waste of money.

I have three copies one digital copy and two physical copies. I use them all for towns so I can experience more villagers but I mostly play on my digital copy which has my main town.

I own 2 copies! Although one of them is actually my sister's, shes in college now and has no time to play, so she gave me it.

i have three copies! two are physical and one is a digital. c: i have different themed towns on them, put i mostly play on my physical copy of plush. unless i'm landscaping. cx

Back