• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

eyebrows

do you groom your eyebrows?

• yes, i thread them

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • yes, i wax them

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • yes, i tweeze them

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • yes, i use a different method

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • no

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

aericell

☆ happinessdelight ☆
Bells
Switch
0843-8247-2701
Island
Elyxion
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
do you groom your eyebrows? or do you get them groomed by someone else? do you wax them, thread them, tweeze them, or leave them alone?

i used to shave and tweeze mine when i was younger and ruined them for a few years. as i got older i learned how to wax them myself without taking too much off, so i've been doing that for years now.

I don’t do anything with mine, I don’t trust myself 😂

i had my sister clean them up with tweezers a while back but they've since grown back and i don't trust myself to do it so i just...kinda get the stragglers but leave them as they are. i would like to go get them done at a salon perhaps but a future me problem!

Absolutely! I used to get them waxed but now I've started just plucking them know my own to help save money.

I get them waxed every once in awhile cause I'm scared to pluck my own eyebrows

i use an eyebrow razor to trim them a little. i almost had a freak accident with it two weeks ago, i was holding the razor with the right hand and an a tiny eyebrow brush with my left hand, i accidentally almost shaved off one of my eyebrows but luckily i realized what i was about to do seconds before disaster and took off a relatively small amount of hair.

i use an eyebrow razor to trim them a little. i almost had a freak accident with it two weeks ago, i was holding the razor with the right hand and an a tiny eyebrow brush with my left hand, i accidentally almost shaved off one of my eyebrows but luckily i realized what i was about to do seconds before disaster and took off a relatively small amount of hair.
I thought it was gonna be an eye-related accident 🫣

I get mine waxed every once in a while. I definitely do not trust myself to do it. I have a feeling I'd end up with very interesting looking eyebrows.

I don't really wax them or anything, but I shave in-between every now and then so that I don't get a unibrow... cause THAT is ugly imo, lol.

I use an eyebrow razor to shave away the bits i dont want. one day when i actually start to do legit makeup, i'll try upgrading to small scissors and a clean spool brush for brow hair length.

My eyebrows are really light and I do not really pay attention to them.

never hit up anything to do with my eyebrows. need to google what threading an eyebrow is

i pick at them sometimes does that count

in all seriousness no i don't do anything like that to them i just have a bad habit lol

Nope, never touched 'em. Don't need to anyway, but I prefer having a more natural look in general, rather than trying to be a walking snapchat filter. It never looks good irl and just results in a lot of people looking the same as each other, when they wouldn't normally.

I shave the middle part of my eyebrows to keep from forming a unibrow lol, but nothing else. I need to start getting them waxed again though cause they're thick and kind of chaotic looking. I used to do that regularly but I haven't been in a couple years.

i keep mine pretty natural. maybe tweeze a couple hairs between the two if they crop up but it’s very rare. when i was younger i tweezed a lot off and they haven’t fully recovered so i swore off it almost immediately.

heed my warning !!

I use one of those eyebrow razors. Not a full size razor, it's small. I do it to get rid of the smaller one off hairs that aren't part of the eyebrow but are like, around it. I try to keep them close to their natural shape but they're naturally uneven

Back