• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

eyebrows

do you groom your eyebrows?

• yes, i thread them

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • yes, i wax them

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • yes, i tweeze them

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • yes, i use a different method

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • no

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
used to tweeze, now I shave them! using one of those things to get peach fuzz, idk the proper name, a dermablade?? my natural hair is a lot so i need to maintain these fluffy caterpillars most days

I tweeze mine! I started doing so a few years ago and while plucking the hairs out isn't the  best feeling, I do greatly prefer how they look once it's done. Prior to plucking them they were just sort of... straight?? No shape and while they still don't have much of a shape because I'm too nervous to do any hardcore plucking I think they look better.

i used to pluck my eyebrows and actually over-plucked them, so my eyebrows are now uneven when they're grown in 🥲

now, i get them threaded at a salon because i'm not skilled at shaping and cleaning them up, and i prefer to entrust my eyebrows to a professional

my brows go out of control whenever i don't do anything to them for a while so i tweeze them pretty often if i'm on top of it. i prefer my brows to be on thinner side than what they are naturally so it's annoying to constantly have to pluck them 😩 i wish i had a face that could pull off fluffy brows.

I do the bare minimum and tweeze the middle part so I don't end up looking like Hazel the squirrel (no hate to Hazel it's just not the look for me)

Reactions: Doo
i do nothing at all to them. the most i ever do is shave the middle every now and then to prevent having a unibrow 😋

lol i’m seriously the only person who gets them threaded?? i tweeze them often, but my eyebrows are really thick so i go get them threaded every two months or so. it’s super painful but man, they always look great after.

Back