• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How do you feel about the game so far?

I love it! Does it have flaws? Absolutely. But... I'm hoping we get some good updates but nonetheless its a good game.

I love this game so far, but now I'm at the point where I'm starting to notice all the features in New Leaf that are missing in NH. I know there will be updates that (hopefully) will add a ton more features, but part of me really wishes those features were in the game from the start. I miss Brewster's, collecting art, swimming, and Tortimer's Island. It also doesn't seem like there's as much furniture in this game? There are a ton of craftables but I haven't really seen any of AC's signature furniture sets :/ NH does add so much though! I really am loving it overall, just nitpicking right now until we get some updates.

I love it. Barely've put it down, since I'm on mandatory leave of absence at work. Am I the only person who doesn't mind swimming/gyroids being gone? I have no doubt we'll get more stuff through updates, though.

The game is pretty great. There's some things in it I dislike, but in the end it is still okay.

I like it a fair bit I think it's pretty great. But idk if I'd call it the best Animal Crossing, it kinda falls short in a lot of little areas. For now, Gamecube AC is still supreme.

Best game I have ever played.

I have never liked crafting in other games,but it's fun in this game.

I absolutely LOVE visiting an unknown island using my Nook Miles ticket. I have been doing that several times a day. You never know what you might find!

Last edited:
Back