• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you feel about the game so far?

I love it! Does it have flaws? Absolutely. But... I'm hoping we get some good updates but nonetheless its a good game.

I love this game so far, but now I'm at the point where I'm starting to notice all the features in New Leaf that are missing in NH. I know there will be updates that (hopefully) will add a ton more features, but part of me really wishes those features were in the game from the start. I miss Brewster's, collecting art, swimming, and Tortimer's Island. It also doesn't seem like there's as much furniture in this game? There are a ton of craftables but I haven't really seen any of AC's signature furniture sets :/ NH does add so much though! I really am loving it overall, just nitpicking right now until we get some updates.

I love it. Barely've put it down, since I'm on mandatory leave of absence at work. Am I the only person who doesn't mind swimming/gyroids being gone? I have no doubt we'll get more stuff through updates, though.

The game is pretty great. There's some things in it I dislike, but in the end it is still okay.

I like it a fair bit I think it's pretty great. But idk if I'd call it the best Animal Crossing, it kinda falls short in a lot of little areas. For now, Gamecube AC is still supreme.

Best game I have ever played.

I have never liked crafting in other games,but it's fun in this game.

I absolutely LOVE visiting an unknown island using my Nook Miles ticket. I have been doing that several times a day. You never know what you might find!

Last edited:
Back