• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How did you get into TBT?

I’m a newcomer - I was sinking deep deep into my obsession with ACNH and by May 2020 playing the game incessantly wasn’t enough. I also needed to obsessively discuss it. And that’s how (with help from google searches) I ended up here with all of you lovely people, on one of the best places on the internet.

I used to play a lot of NL, and one day I stumbled upon these forums while surfing the web and I figured I could make an account here to get some furniture and stuff that I wanted for my town. Another reason why I joined was because there was also an active thread there where you can request town tunes to be made from different music, and I wanted to see my favorite songs become little in-game jingles. (Thanks for being part of the community, kiwikenobi!)

After some inactivity that came from the loss of my N2DS, I returned months later, with plans to begin an island in NH called Westward. Actually, I wasn't as active as I am now when I was trying get the 5-star rating because at the time I was still concerned with getting what I needed. At some point I experienced burnout so I took a break from NH and the forums for a while.

And after completing almost everything there was to complete in Pokémon Scarlet (another game I have), I got bored and decided to return to NH to channel my love for the game (and especially for a certain main character from The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero). Subsequently I began to post more in The Bell Tree, and here I am. I think I'm gonna be active here for quite a while.

This is the only part of the Animal Crossing community I'll trust. I've made accounts on other websites like Nookazon and DodoCodes.com and got overwhelmed by their nature after a while. Everyone here in TBT is generous, active, and friendly, and I appreciate sharing the forums with you all!

Back