• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on the Balloon set?

MrBox

Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
My cousin loves that set to death and wishes it came back in New Horizons.. I personally do not like it at all- maybe a few items here and there but I never popped balloons cause of thar in New Leaf hahaha

i think it looks obnoxious

... and that's why i adore it and have it in my main room! it matches the kiddie set too.

Screenshot_20240313_082440.jpg

i miss the balloon lamp tbh. it's cute and works well as a general decoration

i love it! the only issue i have with it is the floor tbh, i love all the furniture items! but i do like to pair them all with a more neutral/plain floor. just makes everything a little easier on the eyes 😆 i love the wallpaper though, the balloons flying up into the sky is so cute!

@Mistreil that room is so adorable omg 🥺

it's not my favourite but I really like the balloon set a lot, I think it's such a cute idea! I think it would've looked even better if they put it in New Horizons tbh, sad that they didn't. at least regular balloons are in the game (even if they do come in very limited colours/shapes kshsgsjdjsg).

It’s cute in theory but gives me chills to imagine being in a balloon room. Imagine a floor made out of balloons- I’d be terrified, I hate the sound of popping balloons. Also balloons rubbing against each other?? This is a sensory nightmare 😫

I think the individual pieces are ok, but together it's too many colors.

Maybe if they had a better color palette 🤔

I hate the wall and floor and honestly putting the entire set together is not pleasing to me.
I don't mind having just a few pieces of the furniture, in fact I saw a balloon TV in one of my rooms when I opened the game again.

It's kinda overwhelming but the balloon tv sure is cute

I think it's cute enough. I have the set in one of my museum exhibits, along with tonnes of balloons!

My only gripe is that it is VERY common of a reward, so you get dupes often and just sell it. It's disappointing when you want to find something cool and new. I actually think that's where some of the NH seasonal stuff benefits from being recipes that once you've learnt it, you can't find it again (to my knowledge)

It's very... intense. A couple pieces are cute but overall it's just not really my aesthetic.

I think it was a cute addition to new leaf, but after a while it got to a point where i would avoid getting the set pieces at every chance as it was so common among the game.

It should stay in New Leaf👀

some pieces were ok i think. it'd be cool if it had come to new horizons and we were able to customize the colors to pastel or monochrome.

It’s cute in theory but gives me chills to imagine being in a balloon room. Imagine a floor made out of balloons- I’d be terrified, I hate the sound of popping balloons. Also balloons rubbing against each other?? This is a sensory nightmare 😫
The floor moves with every step. The only thing separating you and what seems like an eternal layer of the void is a thin, squeaky veil.

I hate it. It looks just awful. I would never use it lol

I dislike it a lot. It looks good on Pietro but it doesn't look good on me...

I'm not that much of a fan for it, but I do like gifting parts of the set to Pietro as it works with his house

Back