• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hogwarts Legacy

I unlocked:
riding the hippogriff it was amazing omg

I feel so behind everyone else I have been very sick so haven't been able to play... I also do a lot of side quests as I am worried once I finish the game I can't play them anymore.
Trust me you're not behind everyone else as I haven't unlocked Highwing or Caligo yet, even though it's on my list of side quests to do tonight. I just get side tracked with exploring, lock picking and dropping in on poacher camps and taking them all out. 😂

Last edited:
Ya'll I'm not that far into the game but I am really struggling.. I just got past Hogsmeade the first time we visit and now I am doing that club duel thing and I just really suck at it. I just want to get further into the game without all these weird side quests first.

Ya'll I'm not that far into the game but I am really struggling.. I just got past Hogsmeade the first time we visit and now I am doing that club duel thing and I just really suck at it. I just want to get further into the game without all these weird side quests first.
I upgraded my xbox to a Series S over the weekend for this game (so I don’t have to use the playstation I share with my dad and brother), and man I feel this. Crossed wands round 3 is absolutely kicking my butt.

I got stuck on the CrossWands challenge as well and eventually I lowered my difficulty level from "Normal" to "Easy" and was able to finish the challenge in one go. The great thing about this game is you can switch your difficulty gameplay without having to completely start over.

Trust me you're not behind everyone else as I haven't unlocked Highwing or Caligo yet, even though it's on my list of side quests to do tonight. I just get side tracked with exploring, lock picking and dropping in on poacher camps and taking them all out. 😂
I swear I spend most of my time just flying to poacher camps and taking them out as well.

I just learnt
Crucio and the first thing I did was fly to a dark wizard area to test it out 😂😂😂😂😂

I swear I spend most of my time just flying to poacher camps and taking them out as well.

I just learnt
Crucio and the first thing I did was fly to a dark wizard area to test it out 😂😂😂😂😂
I did the exact same thing last night and Crucio is definitely my new favourite spell to use during a battle. It also came in handy when I found the Thestral den that was surrounded by poachers and goblins. Now I'm just waiting patiently for Deek to show me how to breed all the animals I've been collecting over the last few days.

I did the exact same thing last night and Crucio is definitely my new favourite spell to use during a battle. It also came in handy when I found the Thestral den that was surrounded by poachers and goblins. Now I'm just waiting patiently for Deek to show me how to breed all the animals I've been collecting over the last few days.
I just completed the Thestral den mission then it was amazing I used crucio so much hahaha poor poppy is so sweet using leviosa :ROFLMAO:

My colleagues at work are playing it and we've been talking about it, but I don't think I'll be playing it because apparently there's a LOT of spiders and I just can't with them. Even if there were only a few it'd be too much but I've been told they're quite common so I'll probably never get the game.

My colleagues at work are playing it and we've been talking about it, but I don't think I'll be playing it because apparently there's a LOT of spiders and I just can't with them. Even if there were only a few it'd be too much but I've been told they're quite common so I'll probably never get the game.
I'm not a fan of spiders either, but I can understand anyone who has a fear of them not enjoying the game as there's quite a lot that you have to kill alongside ones that just scurry past you in caves etc. There's been quite a few streamers who are also afraid of spiders in real life and feel like there should be an arachnophobia trigger warning before one comes on screen.

Last edited:
WOAH..........

OMG...... I just finished the mission that in the end Sebastian kills his uncle I said no about knowing the killing curse not realizing that meant I won't learn it. I am in shock I wanted to learn all the spells but it didn't feel right agreeing to his actions.

WOAH..........

OMG...... I just finished the mission that in the end Sebastian kills his uncle I said no about knowing the killing curse not realizing that meant I won't learn it. I am in shock I wanted to learn all the spells but it didn't feel right agreeing to his actions.

That was a shocker for sure! There's hope yet:

Regarding the spells there's still hope if you don't turn Sebastian in after he kills his uncle and he remains in Hogwarts. You can visit him in the Undercroft and still learn the curses after finishing the story. If you turn him in you miss out on learning the spells though.

That was a shocker for sure! There's hope yet:

Regarding the spells there's still hope if you don't turn Sebastian in after he kills his uncle and he remains in Hogwarts. You can visit him in the Undercroft and still learn the curses after finishing the story. If you turn him in you miss out on learning the spells though.
Nooooooooooo I should of read this before I turned him in hahaha

I just finished the main story and Sebastian’s quest!!!!

Well for my first combat game in over 10 years I'm quite proud of the fact I've now completed the main storyline and managed to defeat Ranrok without dying, although I used up most of my wiggenwald potions. Now all I have left to do is fully explore the world of Hogwarts Legacy and complete my Field Guild. Overall though, this game has not disappointed me and I'm so glad I bought a Series S so I could fully enjoy it, I just can't imagine this game will be the same on last generation consoles and the Switch.

Last edited:
Can someone who has finished Sebastian’s story line help me please???

I am replaying the game for the second time cause I want to unlock avada kedavra cause I didn’t the first time I played. I want to know if I was to say no to Seb that his actions were bad and he shouldn’t of killed his uncle I’ve heard I can go to the undercroft to still learn it.

Is this correct and can I go straight after I finished the mission?

Can someone who has finished Sebastian’s story line help me please???

I am replaying the game for the second time cause I want to unlock avada kedavra cause I didn’t the first time I played. I want to know if I was to say no to Seb that his actions were bad and he shouldn’t of killed his uncle I’ve heard I can go to the undercroft to still learn it.

Is this correct and can I go straight after I finished the mission?
If you say no, you can learn it later on when you meet up in The Undercroft to complete the quest.

My final thoughts on Hogwarts Legacy:

Overall it's a great game, however once I completed the main story of the game I found that it became quite repetitive soon after. There's only so many Merlin Trials, Treasure Vaults, Astronomy Tables and Landing Pads I could unlock before I got bored. Plus I found myself accumulating money for no reason once I bought everything I needed from Tomes & Scrolls as the other shops become obsolete once I started brewing my own potions, growing plants and collecting outfits from chests.

The foundations have been laid down and I believe that a sequel (or DLC) could mark some vast improvements to the overall game play and open world exploration. When one is announced in the near future I will definitely be counting down the days to pre-order as well as dive back into this magical world once again.

Back