• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life 🐮🐔

Mother-daughter fishing trip. 🥰

View attachment 501527

Now beginning year four. I have a lot of work to do in terms of rare hybrids and my recipe book.

Also, I'm curious: what does everyone name their animals? I name my chickens and ducks after herbs/spices, and my barn animals after desserts. 😂
barn animals name after desserts. That is an interesting concept, lol. I'm terrible with coming up with names for animals, characters etc. I've been interested in this game, but don't know how I feel about getting married, having children, etc. It's a bit too much like irl, lol! I like sim games but I've mostly played games like ACNH, etc. where the relationship aspect is missing. I've thought about buying Story of Seasons. I might at some point. You mentioned in an earlier post that you heard there were issues with the steam version. That surprised me as I always think Switch versions are going to cause more issues than Steam. idk.

I usually have some sort of naming theme for animals as well! The themes that stick out the most in my head are the time I did USA states with birb puns for my chickens, flowers for my cows, and another time I named my hens after my WoW raid guildmates haha.

I really need to start playing this. I had it on pre-order but life has thrown me a lot of curveballs lately. I spent HOURS on both the boy and girl Gamecube versions, so I know it's going to scratch a nostalgic itch. I'll be a lady marrying Nami this time around, which I'm very excited about 💖

I usually have some sort of naming theme for animals as well! The themes that stick out the most in my head are the time I did USA states with birb puns for my chickens, flowers for my cows, and another time I named my hens after my WoW raid guildmates haha.

I really need to start playing this. I had it on pre-order but life has thrown me a lot of curveballs lately. I spent HOURS on both the boy and girl Gamecube versions, so I know it's going to scratch a nostalgic itch. I'll be a lady marrying Nami this time around, which I'm very excited about 💖
Maybe that's what I need to do...just plan a theme for each character group. It would make it a lot easier. I'm usually just racking my brain to come up with some cutesy name and fail epically. I'm going to give that a try. Thanks for the idea.

The kids in this game are just adorable! Almost want one myself lol I married Rock because he is funny at least. The bachelors are all really bad. I should have marry Muffy!

I mention the 6th year so I thought I'd better put it in a spoiler
I'm gonna be going onto my 6th year and I'm afraid cause my character is clearly aging

I completed the game this afternoon. Very nearly cried at the ending - only thing stopping me was my partner's sister walking into the room asking if I wanted McDonalds. She's eight years younger than me; I wouldn't have lived that one down. 😂

100% completed everything, obtained the platinum trophy, boom. Great month-long trek down memory lane, especially with how unwell I've been lately. I imagine I'll replay it again in future, marrying Nami or Rock instead of Molly, but it won't be for a while. Next time I get the farming urge I intend to return to SoS:FoMT.

Fellow TBT staff: take good care of our communal wife for me. 🖤

• Whale
Reactions: oak
Well the credits rolled and now I feel empty. I guess imma go play the sims

Does anyone know if there is a complete online guide for this game?

Usually I go to Fogu for details on my HM/SOS games, but the section for this game looks rather bare. For example, I noticed that it didn't mention anything about depressed kids and what triggers it to happen. I don't know if I'm supposed to go to the guide for the original game to get more details.

I bought this game a few days ago; I'm a little nervous. lol

Also I heard you have to give them 2-3 gifts in one day (?). Any tips to make me feel more at ease.

I bought this game a few days ago; I'm a little nervous. lol

Also I heard you have to give them 2-3 gifts in one day (?). Any tips to make me feel more at ease.
Gifting is kind of easier this time around.
Most people like flowers but there are a few exceptions.
If they don't like flowers, its usually fish or stuff from the mining area.

I'm quite disappointed with this title as it doesn’t live up to the hype of pervious titles, i do say i wish i never purchased it

haven’t bought it yet since i couldn’t get into poot and never played the original. all of the characters look nice though (redesigns scared me from playing mineral town) except marlin/matthew, who looks completely different?? i’ll definitely try it if everyone likes it though.

I'm really enjoying this game, I'm so glad I bought it. I decided to make Cecilia my wife on my first file. She's so cute! ❤️ I made several extra files for whoever I want to married next.

.....And I recently bought the original version of the game from eBay at a decent price because I want to experience it.

Back