• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Sakura Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I work Saturday, and I can't be on for any of those times. Just my luck. Hopefully I can get atleast ONE on Sunday, since I only have enough for 1 as it is.

Yayyy thanks for the extra restock times! Seriously contemplating getting just one more :)

weep, I'm like 9 hours ahead of pacific time, which means most of the timeslots are in the wee hours of the morning.
I think I can make it to 5:00 PM 20th and 9:00 AM 21st, it's 2/6 restocks so I guess it's fine. Might try to catch the 2:00 PM 20th restock if I wake up early.

Man I work Saturday, and I can't be on for any of those times. Just my luck. Hopefully I can get atleast ONE on Sunday, since I only have enough for 1 as it is.

Would you like me to try and get you one on Saturday?

Wowee, all these times work for me this time! Looking forward to seeing if I can get any more. :)

I should be ready to get some.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, I don’t have enough.

ty for the bells, and for making more times...that US prime time last time was a bit rude imo still ;3

id love to fill up my line up with sakuras but maybe thats too much,, ill just stick to half ;p

Would you like me to try and get you one on Saturday?

If you could and it's not too much trouble, that would be awesome, like it's not putting you at weird hours to wake up and go online.

"Stella-Io used ZIPPERISCOMINGFORYOURUN"
Have a nice day!

Lol I love how it ends, and thanks staff for this! Gives me a little buffer since I barely scrapped enough to get one.

If you could and it's not too much trouble, that would be awesome, like it's not putting you at weird hours to wake up and go online.

"Stella-Io used ZIPPERISCOMINGFORYOURUN"
Have a nice day!

Lol I love how it ends, and thanks staff for this! Gives me a little buffer since I barely scrapped enough to get one.

I'll try and get one for myself as well, so it's no problem :)

"ZippercaughtyouR.I.P"

If this isnt a code for an egg hunt clue I'll quit TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back