• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Sakura Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Justin for the TBT and I look forward to these upcoming restocks as well! :D Is there anything else being restocked possibly along with the Spring Sakuras? :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I gave up on trying to get the collectible but I just decided to check the thread and saw free bells :) let's hope I get one now

ZIPPERISCOMINGFORYOURUN

Omg and seeing him behind the tree at the same time, boy my heart sank.

Thanks so much for the bells! Happy Easter!

Thank you so much for the extra TBT! I loved the creepy message too! I can't wait to see Zipper in my towns. :D

dang I thought the restock was happening at 3 pm my time... well no worries there's 2 more to go

Hope I can finally get my hands on one! Or multiple :)

Yay I finally got one! Thanks again for the free bells or else I wouldn't have even bothered

Got a couple of them from this restock. Just need two more to complete half my lineup. Trying to only buy a couple from each restock. :)

Yay! I got two! So much lag though with the banner and the Sakuras falling down.. I was pretty stressed! ;)

Stella-Io, as promised, I got you covered while you're at work! I'll send you the Sakura now, just send me the 149TBT when you see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back