• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Sakura Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys <3 For those of you who won't be able to make it to the restock or couldn't manage to snatch one, I'm selling some sakuras at shop price at my shop in tbt marketplace! <3 Feel free to let me know there if you'll like to purchase one c: I'll be prioritizing selling to those who don't have one or wants more to complete their line up! <3

Oops sorry guys, I forgot to re-stock with everything going on right now. Will restock at 5:10.

Missed it AGAIN. I still don't even have one. Here's to hoping I'll get one tomorrow, and if not, I'm just buy one off someone ajkhgkltfgbrhtf

this is the first time I'd seen the sakura restock not being sold out after the first minute. or five minutes.

40 SAKURAS IN STOCK NOW!

I feel like the will be the second to last restock there will be for April.

Still sakuras there? Hasn't it been like an hour atleast? Man I'd buy more if I had the bells.

i'm pretty sure it's been more than an hour. i guess people are too busy with the easter event to check the shop.

Fshfshfshfhs if I could grind so many bells to get a full 6 lineup. Not gonna happen in one day thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back