Happy Sakura Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, the good stuff like the Chocolate Cake gets restock at a time where I'm sleeping.
Users from Europe really have to decide if they go get some sleep like a normal human would do
at such a time or if they should stay up at night to get a collectible they want, do they?

But whatever, congrats to those who got something from that restock.

And of course, the good stuff like the Chocolate Cake gets restock at a time where I'm sleeping.
Users from Europe really have to decide if they go get some sleep like a normal human would do
at such a time or if they should stay up at night to get a collectible they want, do they?

Maybe one of the next restocks will be slightly better timed for European members! :) The first stock of them was actually timed really well for us, so I'm sure other restocks will follow at other timings :)

ok, but tbt members aren't normal humans

Maybe one of the next restocks will be slightly better timed for European members! :) The first stock of them was actually timed really well for us, so I'm sure other restocks will follow at other timings :)

Yeah but that was very limited and we basically had to ask for sunday times to restock lmao. This one was mass restock so yeah should have been better timed but sure staff are not humans lol @LD

Last edited:
Guess ill have to either giveaway or sell my last Sakura. Cant exactly giveaway more without being able to buy some though.

Guess ill have to either giveaway or sell my last Sakura. Cant exactly giveaway more without being able to buy some though.

If you're selling, I'd be willing to buy. I don't have enough quite yet but I'm getting there. If you rather sell to a person who doesn't have one yet thou I understand.

Last edited:
No, sorry. I'm gonna have to sell at least double shop price. Last time I gave 2 away completely free because I bought 3. I need to be able to buy at least 2 if I want to keep this train rolling.

Last edited:
ok, but tbt members aren't normal humans
Oh yeah, I forgot...

Dear staff, could you please do a restock at a time for us normal humans, who aren't as strong
as the powerful We-don't-need-sleep-food-water-or-a-life-outsite-the-forum-users who can
catch every restock? Thanks.

No point moaning about times. Majority of members suited that restock, and they mix it up all the time to suit people. It only makes sense that they choose a time that suits the majority though. 12am isnt even that bad. They used to do quizzes and stuff at like 2am UK time..

Theyll be more just wait and see haha

do wonder how many more resocks we will get though, and if they will announce them as well

2 more for each remaining saturday, perhaps? likely at different times regardless, just to mix things up and give others a chance

It's been a while since I've been here, but do they normally announce when the next restock is or is it just completely random? c:

It's been a while since I've been here, but do they normally announce when the next restock is or is it just completely random? c:

They announced the last big one, but before that there were several smaller ones that went unannounced.

No point moaning about times. Majority of members suited that restock, and they mix it up all the time to suit people. It only makes sense that they choose a time that suits the majority though. 12am isnt even that bad. They used to do quizzes and stuff at like 2am UK time..

Theyll be more just wait and see haha

Yeah but to please US users majority of the time is not nice, and I can moan if i want lol.

Glad I got mine thanks to the best thot though <3

Yeah but to please US users majority of the time is not nice, and I can moan if i want lol.

Glad I got mine thanks to the best thot though <3

I mean if you had a group of people and you want to go to Burger King but the majority wants to go to McDonalds you just gotta suck it up and go to Burger King next time lol. The first stock up was 9am UK time. Moan all you want but doesnt change the fact it makes sense to have most restocks for American users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back