• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Easter is Coming! But First, Reacquisition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo, when are we gonna exchange bells for backdrops? It’s Tuesday and the day’s almost over.

I do hope they make it where you can’t give out direct links to where the egg is exactly when helping others, because that takes the fun out of it.

I like the effort of hunting for the egg instead of having the answer be given away.

I do hope they make it where you can’t give out direct links to where the egg is exactly when helping others, because that takes the fun out of it.

I like the effort of hunting for the egg instead of having the answer be given away.
that's why they give you the option to work in groups. you can work solo if you want. the staff doesn't allow people to publicly reveal the answers to clues (except for the community clues, which there are only 3-4 of) so you should be able to work on your own without having answers revealed that you don't want to see.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, apparently I can’t read! Thank you ☺️
lmao I feel that, it's all good.

I'm a little late, but thanks staff for the fun April Fool's event! (and getting to spend my 5k btc on an easter backdrop). The golden turnip collectible is beautiful lol. Glad to see my mining work paid off and I made the top 15! (regret for changing that one idea I had in the blockchain? slight. but it's there. I doubt the staff would actually use it though)

Looking forward to the Easter event and thank you all again!

I loved that event it was soo fun to participate in!😉

I wish i mined more to purchase the backdrops! Ahh well!

bring on the egg hunt🙈

More of wishes than guesses, but Speckled or marble eggs would be cool.
I also would mind seeing an egg with bunny ears. Esp white or dutch bunny markings.
White Goose plush with a blue ribbon or bonnet. (I've actually been wanting to find a cement one from a yard sale for my yard lol. people dress them up here.)
Strawberry egg. 🍓 It would go well with our turnips and spring bloom egg.

I'm sure whatever the collectibles are, they will be nice. The staff does a good job of designing. 🥰 They are so creative with eggs.

Yeah I won’t be participating in this year’s egg decorating contest as I made a vow to my mom I wouldn’t be decorating eggs this year.

No matter, I’ll still hunt for eggs. My precise thinking is ready.

I log in this morning.... and he has appeared.....

1680728530347.png

Who's turnip did he steal?

Hey everyone, as you may know, the egg decorating event is still ongoing and will continue even after the egg hunt concludes. As for the egg hunt, here is our currently planned schedule for clue batches:

Friday Apr 7th 7PM EDT
Saturday Apr 8th 10AM EDT
Saturday Apr 8th 2PM EDT
Saturday Apr 8th 6PM EDT
Sunday Apr 9th 9AM EDT
Sunday Apr 9th 12PM EDT
Sunday Apr 9th 3PM EDT
~ a potential bonus round ~

This means we are attempting to have things started in about three hours from this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back