• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Easter is Coming! But First, Reacquisition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did I have to play Splatoon and Puyo Tetris 2 on the day of this!? well, at least I can do the egg hunt...

As I was working through most of the April fools events. I’m just really glad I got enough for the golden turnip! I hate that I missed out on so much fun, but can’t wait to see what the zipper has in store for us this year!!!

2B09EA89-D0F8-4A82-92B2-B6360D744213.jpeg

I wasn't able to spend too much time on the April Fool's event, so I'll hopefully make up for it during the Easter egg hunt. It was fun though!

....Still wonder who got my old friend, Turner.

This was truly one of a kind event! And definitely one of the best April Fools ever. Too bad I wasn't able to participate as much as I would like to, my whole weekend was quite busy, but even for such short experience it was a blast. I'll miss all those adorable little turnips 🥺

Can't wait for the egg hunt! 🥚🥚🥚

It was such a fun event and really loved seeing everyone’s pet pics 🥰 Amazed that I made it onto the leaders board. Sadly I don’t have enough to buy a backdrop. Would have been nice if everyone on leaders board could have afforded one 😞💜

YES! I am so thankful that it will be similar to last year!

I found it more enjoyable to be able to work in unofficial teams and that we were allowed to share answers. Therefore whoever was fastest to find it would snag extra tokens/the golden egg.

Does anyone know when we start forming teams? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back