• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Happy Home Designer Contest: Post your entries for votes!

0891-7729-374

Sorry I don't have any pictures on my computer to upload right now! But please check it out. I am working my way through this thread rating everyone's :)

Sorry for the off-topic! Can I get the qr code for those paving stones please? I've been searching for pretty much that exact thing for ages, but everything else I've found was too blocky or blended awkwardly.

Hey, KitchenWhisk, you can find the qr code here :)

So, can this house and yard be remodelled? Do I have to bring any custom designs I need with me the first time or can i work on it and finish it but remodel later?

I just remembered another question I had. For those who have several villagers in their contest home, did you invite them over before saving the design?

Last edited:
So, can this house and yard be remodelled? Do I have to bring any custom designs I need with me the first time or can i work on it and finish it but remodel later?

I'm not sure, I probably would have your designs ready before you begin since there isn't a rush. I wish i would have prepared them before hand but oh well, I'm not in it to win it, just wanted to have fun ^^

0891-7729-374

Sorry I don't have any pictures on my computer to upload right now! But please check it out. I am working my way through this thread rating everyone's :)

No worries :) I'll check it out now ^_^

UPDATE: Aww it's so cute! I love the wallpaper you used. Super kawaii from the outside to in!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Home Sweet Home!
0093-7752-433

I haven't unlocked any of the Sweets set, but I did the best I could. I'm just glad we get to keep the big cake & house.
Good Luck to everyone.

Awesome :) I'll be checking it out ^_^ thanks for posting!

UPDATE: Wow I didn't know you could put designs on the rooftops lol ;D great design. Good luck!

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I probably would have your designs ready before you begin since there isn't a rush. I wish i would have prepared them before hand but oh well, I'm not in it to win it, just wanted to have fun ^^

I agree, it is just for fun. But I take my fun seriously LOL. It is just such a cool thing that I want to see what I can do with the design. I have no sweets items, although Merengue keeps lurking around at times when I cannot design for a villager. But I have lots of pink items and a couple of sweet treats and that should work just fine. But if we cannot remodel then I want to make sure I have some nice paths ready and invite some villagers over if I can. I have been having so much fun I have not even tried my card reader yet.

I agree, it is just for fun. But I take my fun seriously LOL. It is just such a cool thing that I want to see what I can do with the design. I have no sweets items, although Merengue keeps lurking around at times when I cannot design for a villager. But I have lots of pink items and a couple of sweet treats and that should work just fine. But if we cannot remodel then I want to make sure I have some nice paths ready and invite some villagers over if I can. I have been having so much fun I have not even tried my card reader yet.

The one caution I'd give you is that if you re-design something and re-upload it, it wipes out all ratings you had for the original home and you start from scratch. Also, for the contest, I'm not sure whether they have special rules (i.e., it's not clear to me whether we have the option of re-uploading or not, given that it's a contest. Perhaps we do, but it's definitely worth checking around first).

Here is my entry :D I designed my own patterns.
HNI_0062_zpsqnjxveok.jpg

Code: 0797-7754-482

Last edited:
0897-7755-349
I dont have any photos to add sorry ;-;

Thats fine :) I can type it in. I know it can be time consuming sometimes to get the photos of and uploaded haha Where did you get the christmas trees btw? A lot of people have been wondering how to unlock them, including myself ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is my entry :D I designed my own patterns.
HNI_0062_zpsqnjxveok.jpg

Code: 0797-7754-482

Super cute :) I love your patterns! Your house is so relaxing!

Last edited:
I can't put up a pic right now, but here's the code for my entry! I'm actually rather proud of it :)

0890-7752-302

I also can't post a picture right now so I'll just put my code:

0200-7755-467

I know it isn't much, but I at least tried. :(

Last edited:
I too can't post photos. My code for my sweets entry is 0090-7754-430. I have the wall, floor and table from the sweets set, but I think I still managed to do a nice entry.

BTW, in answer to the question of unlocking the xmas tree.....I got mine when I Curlos's toy land home.

Here was my entry for the competition: 0497-7754-463 :)
I saw some of other people's and their cool!

Hi. I thought I'd check in today and find out if anyone has tried to remodel the contest home and whether or not that is possible. Voluptua Sneezelips (love that name) did point out that this would erase ratings so far so maybe not many people have tried this - but still wondering.

I know I need to unlock the machine to do the qr codes but I have to go back to the office to use the machine. But if I leave then nook will think I'm done right? And so how do I do that? And how did you do the house in those colors? I'm so lost lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I move the house and cake outside?

I know I need to unlock the machine to do the qr codes but I have to go back to the office to use the machine. But if I leave then nook will think I'm done right? And so how do I do that? And how did you do the house in those colors? I'm so lost lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do I move the house and cake outside?

You just tap and drag an item to move it. The house colors are in the house tab whenever you're outside. It taught you all this in the tutorial.

HNI_0056.JPG
0595-7754-344. Yesterday I started the game and I have not many furniture.
The house is a secret and I can't reveal. :p

Back