• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge congrats to all three winners!! every art contest i am blown away more by everyone's insane talents, picking just one to vote for is always so difficult <3

Congratulations to all winners! I actually didn’t vote in the final poll because I loved all entries equally. Everyone did so well 😭 this event has been so much fun!

Congratulations to all the winners! This was honestly such a tough decision to decide between any of the submissions, everyone did such a wonderful job.

My favorite part about @jadetine submission is the various cultures implemented and the line art used within the art. This artwork is honestly making me hungry and I love it for it. 🖤
What I love about @LittleMissPanda piece is the cutesy aesthetic along with these really unique sheep designs. I especially loved the sheep with the bangs. #TeamBangs
Finally, @Jacob's submission is just pure surrealism with this really cool vaporware vibe. It's perfectly romantic and tells a story that I would love to hear.

This was honestly such a wonderful event and I always enjoy seeing what people post on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back