• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Happy Home Designer Contest: Post your entries for votes!

4TlAAZd.jpg

I finally designed something for the contest. ^^ Mostly, my character Anneli just baked a ton of sweet baked goods for fika (coffee with pastries in Sweden!) with her best friend Molly.

My design number is #0806-7775-445 if anyone wants to visit.

Please visit and rate my "sweetest home"! I took a long time to make the perfect paths lol... and the roof is custom made!

0495-7771-349

Decided to design something for the contest today! ^^
Sweet and pink is not really my style but I hope it turned out ok!
Let me know what you think :]

0697-7769-385

so i finally did the contest, before i forget it -_-;
am a bit annoyed that you can't visit your own house like normal villager houses and hang out there :/ *grrr*
wonder what happens with these after the contest. ( its the same as with the splatfest shirts in splatoon, why can't we keep them as souvenirs, or visit our houses for the contests, i wonder why nintendo does that. :/ )

also a reminder to everyone that hasn't done it yet, cause they are missing sweets items. just do the contest now, so you don't miss out on the items. cause it'll end very soon. it doesnt need to be sweets themed or perfect, cause hardly anyone will ever see your house anyway with the amount of entries so far. (there are already many people with perfect 9999 scores...) plus you can't visit it yourself, so no reason to invest much in it besides getting the items, unless you enjoy making an extra house of course.

Last edited:
Mine is 0205-7784-319

I chose to interpret the brief differently and love how mine turned out.

There's so many great entries! Good luck everyone

I finally got my contest entry in. I had sooooo much dental pain all week, so I could barely think let alone design a room. I know it is down to the last few hours, but I am really glad I waited because I had time to sit and thoroughly enjoy the design process. I have designed an an Ice Cream (and other scrumptious dessert) Parlour. This was the first time I used the card reader to invite villagers into one room. I only have a few amiibo cards, but i enjoy almost all villagers for their quirkiness. It was fun dressing them. I made Flo the waitress which I thought was kinf of an amusing nod to the waitress character in the 70's-80's TV series "Alice" and the spinoff series, "Flo."

If you have a minute, come on over and vote.

Now that I am done, I can visit all the other sweet creations. I look forward to a tour of voting this evening.

0693-7732-412

P.S. I have not attached a picture because i have no clue as to how to upload a 3DS pciture here. I suspect I might need an account of some sort on some other site.

Last edited:
I am busy visiting and voting. I have made it to page 5 so far on this board of the entries posted here. I am enjoying seeing so many sweet ideas.

Here's my late entry --> 0406-7734-315

I put a lot of work into my entry even though I didn't have much furniture to match the theme completely. I haven't gotten many votes yet but I think you'll still enjoy your visit! :-D

Last edited:
Two hours left... Okay, picking up where I left off voting last night on page five of this thread.

My Ice Cream Parlor:
0693-7732-412

Two hours left... Okay, picking up where I left off voting last night on page five of this thread.

My Ice Cream Parlor:
0693-7732-412
Omg, just visited your Ice Cream parlor.. and I think I'm in love with your submission X3 All the pink is super cute <3 I'm so jelly, I wish I had some sweets furniture TT^TT

Edit: Also I've added you to my favorites :-D Looking forward to more of your beautiful house designs!

Last edited:
Omg, just visited your Ice Cream parlor.. and I think I'm in love with your submission X3 All the pink is super cute <3 I'm so jelly, I wish I had some sweets furniture TT^TT

Edit: Also I've added you to my favorites :-D Looking forward to more of your beautiful house designs!

Just dropped by your place and love the feel of the little village out front. Nice use of the custom designs inside and out. I have added you to favorites, too.

Thanks for adding me to favorites. I like how some of my designs are turning out. Other homes, well, I had that bad dental pain and so in some homes I just tossed out the furniture and called it done. LOL My poor villagers. I will be sure to go back and spiffy up their homes. I think I managed not to upload those. Hard to say. I was not quite myself last week. But I am hoping to upload a few more in the next couple of days that I am having a lot of fun with. I adore being able to dress villagers to go with their houses or with the pwps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW! I am busy voting but I just skimmed through the pics of some of your homes and the gardens are awesome. I cannot wait to have a bit of time on the weekend, make a cup of tea and visit them.

Last edited:
Back