• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your hopes for the next Animal Crossing game?

I'd just like to see this series return to its roots. Villagers with personality, a great soundtrack, little things to do every day instead of simply decorating your island and then promptly abandoning it.

what I want the most besides better interactions and dialogue with the villagers is better furniture and no recycled items (like redoing some of the sloppy set items to make it look a little different; I didn’t like that). The events be more fun. I’d like it if some more npcs returned like Gracie, Resetti; I always thought he was funny when he got mad at us for not saving.

If not a new game, I wouldn’t mind New Leaf brought to the switch and if they sold welcome amiibo packs again (and do a better job managing that) since I’m still missing some and some series 5 cards.

Back