• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest - Community Voting

Which entry do you want to see win first place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
celebratingDiversityGrassBanner.png

Welcome to the public voting thread for our Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest. In this contest, users submitted artwork that celebrated aspects of diversity that personally resonated with them. This could include race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. The community voted using like (👍) and love (😍) reacts to narrow the entrants down to a top eleven, and now we need your help to decide on who places in the top three.

How do I vote?
  • Please vote for your favourite entry in the poll above.
  • The entry number is above the respective image.
  • You may only vote for one entry and you may not change your vote.
  • You may vote for yourself.
  • Please select the entry you genuinely feel is the best rather than voting for your friends.
  • If you are unable to vote, this is due to restrictions against certain accounts to help us decrease voting abuse. We will not be disclosing the criteria used to determine whether an account is eligible or ineligible to vote.

How were these entries selected?
Members of the community used like (👍) and love (😍) reacts to vote for their favourite entries in the contest. Every entry that had received 50 or more votes by 12PM EDT on June 19th 2023 were put forward for this poll. The order the entries have been presented in was randomised.

Entry #1

E1.png

Entry #2

E2.png

Entry #3

E3.png

Entry #4

E4.png

Entry #5

E5.png

Entry #6

E6.jpeg

Entry #7

E7.jpeg

Entry #8

E8.jpeg

Entry #9

E9.jpeg

Entry #10

E10.png

Entry #11

E11.jpeg

All of these entries were amazing, even the ones the weren’t chosen. I enjoyed reading all of the posts. I feel like it made me more aware of how diverse everyone is and gave me a little insight on how different we all are. It’s nice that even though we are all different everyone seems to get along here.

All of these entries are beautiful and deserving! Congrats to all the finalists!

I also loved seeing everyone's entries, whether they made it to this poll or not, and reading the descriptions behind what they each represented. We have a wonderfully amazing and diverse community! 💖

I’m always astonished what everyone creates even if we all have the same prompt! There were so many touching and beautiful entries and it was a highlight to read through everyone’s contributions. 😊 I love being part of such an open minded and diverse community and that we always come together with all our differences to create a safe space. 💙

Ooh the art is like eye candy! I makes me want to eat it all /pos

Wish I had more time to participate this year but all of the entries are so lovely!! It took me so long to decide which to vote for lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back