• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Third Egg Decorating Contest - Voting

Which egg deserves to win first place?

• Entry #1

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 33 20.4%
  • Entry #3

• Entry #4

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 42 25.9%
  • Entry #6

• Entry #7

• Entry #8

• Entry #9

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Entry #10

• Entry #11

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Entry #12

Votes: 28 17.3%
  • Entry #13

Votes: 9 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not expecting to make it to the finalist poll. Thank you staff for the nominations. I actually had a lot of fun making my egg this year it’s been a long time since I used clay.

Also shoutout to all fellow nominees everyone’s eggs are so amazing!

Well, I guess my egg won't be winning, but at least it's in the Final and that's making me already very happy. :D

Maybe for next year, something like a more classic approach would be interesting? While I think those are all amazing, some are barely resembling an egg anymore. I think it would be cool to see more subtle additions to really make the egg the star. :)

Well, I guess my egg won't be winning, but at least it's in the Final and that's making me already very happy. :D

Maybe for next year, something like a more classic approach would be interesting? While I think those are all amazing, some are barely resembling an egg anymore. I think it would be cool to see more subtle additions to really make the egg the star. :)
Your egg is really pretty 🤩, painting eggs like that is hard

wow this was REALLY difficult tbh, all of the entries are awesome! ;-;
I just picked one, only took me about 100x of looking over each entry :lemon: lol
goodluck to everybody <3 you all deserve to win

These entries are amazing, it was reaaally hard to pick a favorite decorated egg o_O

It's not over yet!
I know, It also happened to me once, it's fun when all the nominees win a little something but they don't do it for the egg decoration contest.
I was thinking about that, I wonder why there isn’t a staff nomination prize. It made sense when the contest used to be solely community voting/reaction based, but now that it isn’t entirely community driven… 🤷‍♀️

Super late to this, but I'm so surprised to see my little egg up there with the big leagues <3 I'm sure this year's nominees were tough to decide, each year's entries just keep getting better and better! I'm still in awe with so many of the eggs, even the ones not nominated.

Everyone did amazing, great work! <3

All of the finalist did an amazing job. It was difficult to choose one. You are all winners! Thank you for sharing your marvelous talents with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back