• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Happy Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope basically everyone on TBT goes to dinner with their fathers and can't refresh for restock

that's the only way I can see evening restock crowd (assuming evening restocks) not being horrible

Unless your dad is like mine and treats fathers day like anyother day :p

well im going swimming, hope there wont be a restock

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless your dad is like mine and treats fathers day like anyother day :p

thats how my dad is, since every day is father's day to him <3
all we did was make falafel pitas, his favorite food

I hope basically everyone on TBT goes to dinner with their fathers and can't refresh for restock

that's the only way I can see evening restock crowd (assuming evening restocks) not being horrible

On father's day I normally give my father a rose and he buys me a cake Is that weird? Lol think it is

Just checked and I got 7 father's day flowers. Pm me if you want some of them or Vm me and we can work out a offer.

Going off topic for a sec
Last year when was the tbt fair held?

Usually it's during December as a christmas event. Last year there was no fair, as we got an official christmas event. I guess this year the Fair is in the summer, so maybe next month

^ yeah i'm pretty sure there was a direct saying they moved the fair to the summer so more people are active or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back