Happy Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be cool with that

tbh Christmas timed events while I'm fine with are really bad for me personally, due to visiting family during that time and as such really not paying any attention to site going-ons

was even worse last year since it didn't even "start" until I was long gone doing this already, compared to the year before that where I was still able to get a good week or so in of doing things

I'd be cool with that

tbh Christmas timed events while I'm fine with are really bad for me personally, due to visiting family during that time and as such really not paying any attention to site going-ons

was even worse last year since it didn't even "start" until I was long gone doing this already, compared to the year before that where I was still able to get a good week or so in of doing things

I don't celebrate Christmas ~Lucky~

I don't celebrate Christmas ~Lucky~

tbh my family celebrates, but its very casual only like not even 1 day's worth and the majority of my "visiting" is just with siblings whom I never see any other time due to being at basically the opposite end of the country

it just happens to fall around Christmastime that I do this for convenience sake

Last edited:
several
trophies, rainbow feather, green pinwheel, christmas collectibles, idk what els

motes of flame, tbt fair patches, hhd, snow globe, golden eggs, dank candy, valentine roses, add-ons (except for small mailbox) and the rare and mysterious question mark collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back