• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games you use to love but never see anyone mention anymore

Harvest Moon Magical Melody. I used to spend so much time on that game.

I've got Gex 64, and I like that they've got the rest of the series in the PSN, and I think Wii shop channel? At least PSN so I can continue. That was a weird game from my childhood. NO ONE played it but me.

That Tetrisphere for N64 is so weird, I may remember that but NEVER played it. It looks like something they should totally redo for a new gen or just Virtual Console it maybe. A ball of tetris isn't something I've seen before.

That just made me wonder if they're doing any Pokemon spin off games now for 3DS or even WiiU. I've not seen any mention, I missed all the DS spin offs cause they looked unappealing to me, but maybe a 3DS one I can attempted. Mystery Dungeon 3D

That just made me wonder if they're doing any Pokemon spin off games now for 3DS or even WiiU. I've not seen any mention, I missed all the DS spin offs cause they looked unappealing to me, but maybe a 3DS one I can attempted. Mystery Dungeon 3D

It's gates to Infinity, and they ****ed it up, you don't even take a personalty quiz. That was my favorite part, oh and it has like zero after game :/ sky is way better

Oops. :( Must be why I missed it. Things slip under my radar like that but I guess when they fail to deliver...

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol this thread is a month old today

Okage: Shadow King

though I still love it though but it's not really talked about that much

Last edited:
Okage: Shadow King

though I still love it though but it's not really talked about that much

I LOVE OKAGE SO MUCH
Don't worry, even if nobody else ever talks about it, at least we exist

Anyway, Mischief Makers for the N64. It's always been one of my favorites, but nobody has ever talked about it much, even when it came out (in America) back in the day :/

p much any PSX game I loved is a game no one has ever heard of before lmao-- like... the two Tombi games and Gex--gosh, the nostalgia... o+<
Thankfully most games I've played are well known, and had their moment to shine, like TWEWY and the PMD saga... I only got to play the demo of the 3DS game, but it's visuals left me rather cold, ayy

Kirby Air Ride. My childhood along with Pokemon Emerald. I don't really hear it mentioned too often, but it is an amazing, fun racing game! I still play it sometimes today. I hope that we get a sequel for the Wii U.

One that I never see anyone talking about is Donkey Kong Country Returns 2: Diddy's Kong Quest! This was an amazing game!

I want Tomba 1 & 2 on my PS3, they just did the 2nd one recently for download. I remember them as a kid and thinking they looked cool but I never had a PSone

Last edited:
Crash Bandicoot.
Yesyesyesyessomuchyes!!!

One game I remember Nintendo hyping a lot was Sin & Punishment: Star Successor. I never played it, but about 2 months after it came out, nobody talked about it. Hype wasted. It didn't even sell half a million copies.

Anyone ever played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus? Those games are masterpieces, as most who've played them will agree, but I don't see many people talk about them. :c

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. That game was the **** back then. Well, at least for me.
I feel that way about Spirit Tracks. PH was okay to me, even when it came out, but Spirit Tracks was...surprisingly...really good.

It's gonna be a weird moment if MKDD arrives to WiiU VC someday... why does that just feel wrong. Like what a big game to VC.

i still talk about crash bandicoot and so does all the 30 people who said it on this board why do people act like no one talks about that game but everyone on here did

Back