Games you use to love but never see anyone mention anymore

Yume Nikki despite how much I thought people liked it for a time. Might've just been how much I liked it when I was first playing it since I got really hooked.

The Wiimote wasn't so bad for me for the most part, but any pointing at the screen for anything other than options was like oh great lets hope the thing doesn't flip out for no reason. Super Paper Mario was difficult sometimes when you had to use that pixil thing to point at the screen to do whatever it was you had to do

I never could get into any of the Pokemon spin offs. It conflicts so hard with the rest of the pokemon universe sometimes, I just can't. I attempted Ranger once when my friend let me borrow and it was just not interesting even for a second for me

I never played much of 3 but I really loved 1. I've been wishing they would release them on psn.
Yea it would be nice to see them out on it in some form. It was a pretty good series. Closest to it I've seen were the Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk series for the DS. I have the Dawn version and it's pretty neat.

Mario Kart: Double Dash never gets talked about anymore, which is really sad cause Mario Kart 8 should've brought back the double player feature.

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. That game was the **** back then. Well, at least for me.

They can keep the double racer in the past for MK. It seems pointless imo D:

Ooh some good games people said, a few I don't remember at all though. So good for you for having a unique experience

1080? Avalanche, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, and Star Fox Adventures are my unsung favorites.

Gex (the entire series), Lego Island, and Donkey Kong 64 are rarely discussed these days but they were great games.

Tetrisphere is the long forgotten game of my childhood. I love that game and still play today on my working N64. Unlike the falling block game before, you are presented with a sphere. You must line up 2 or more tetriminos, and shoot them.the main game, Rescue is about freeing the little robot inside the sphere. This game is the black sheep of the tetris franchise because its not the old style falling block game. you play as seven robots too, each varying in speed (to run around the sphere) or power (to carry the blocks faster.

Here is a video as to what the game play is.

Last edited:
Back