Games you use to love but never see anyone mention anymore

Golden Sun. If you want to play a REAL RPG then get this **** straight away, except for the DS version. Sucked balls.

lux-pain. though the english localization was so horrible so i guess that's why it's hidden away.

Hey you, Pikachu!
I might be wrong here, but I never see anyone talk about the game or play it anymore. :)

Omg I know. I recently ordered a copy to play on my Wii, and I remembered the characters looked weird- but they were worse than I remembered lol. The characters literally look like toddlers. Also apparently I accidentally got a copy where you can't choose your gender so I was stuck being a guy. Kinda wasted 20 bucks on that for nostalgia lol.
Yeah I know, I feel awkward getting my character married cause they look like they're 4.

Another I remembered is SSX On Tour for GameCube.

Omg I know. I recently ordered a copy to play on my Wii, and I remembered the characters looked weird- but they were worse than I remembered lol. The characters literally look like toddlers. Also apparently I accidentally got a copy where you can't choose your gender so I was stuck being a guy. Kinda wasted 20 bucks on that for nostalgia lol.

I also sometimes get a strange urge to play the SNES one, and I have that on my Wii, too, so I'll play that. It's so weird seeing the huge difference.

So many people I've met prefer keyboards, but I spent most of my childhood holding a controller, so a keyboard is weird and foreign and I don't like change. I'm like a grumpy old man >:C

P. much after you beat any HM game, it gets boring. It's like AC for me- once I beat it I find myself just skipping along through days because I've done everything. A New Beginning got like that in... I'd say like 2 weeks max? I beat the game before I even got the greenhouse lol, but I kept going JUST to get that cause I was like "Well F me, I've come this far, might as well get it."

LOL Yeah I remember AWL, they were all short for some reason. Although I never felt like they looked too weird other than their strange height. They did the same weird thing in Friends of Mineral Town too. And yeah once you finish the main thing you're kinda backed into a corner. Aside from getting the farm working, getting married and having the kid usually ends a great portion of the game.

EW wait people prefer the keyboard? I always see people fire poops at the thought of the keyboard controller. Keyboard is only for certain games, not for one that should be used with a controller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh yeah Hey You Pikachu, a childhood friend had that, he was quite annoying about it and I never wanted it.

SSX On Tour for GCN, also remember that cause they pushed it hard for a moment and I was like BLECH stop it. I use to do Blockbuster rentals back then and that game would always be there taunting me like "hahaaaaa im the only one you can get" so I wouldn't.

Ape Escape...god that game is amazing. Quite possibly one of my favorite PS1 games of all time.
I still wish the PSone Classic rerelease would come out already...:c

I totally have been saying that! I can't understand why the PS2 ones aren't out for PS2 Classics either. That was like Playstation's main platformer for a minute and they dumped it

Back