• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Funko Pop Collectors

Applelicious

Bells
Small Mailbox
Winter Mittens
Any hard core funko pop collectors out there. How many pops do you guys have in your collection so far I have like 52 random pops so far. Do you guys collect pops by series or do you buy them randomly. Collecting funko pop sure is an addicting hobby huh lol..

I wanted to collect Funko Pops but some were just wayyy too exclusive or hard to find, or out of commission, and I realised I wouldn't be able to complete a collection unless I was willing to shell out a lot of money on eBay. So now I'm just a casual collector. I'm only collecting all the Harry Potter ones right now, but nothing else. My Disney/Marvel collection is incomplete and just sitting in storage gathering dust. I have my Guardians of the Galaxy/Harry Potter ones on display, but that's about all I really have now.

i have about 70ish pops! (and still collecting XD)

I have mostly Marvel ones, a few disney, Harry Potter Universe, Doctor Who etc.
Theyre all pretty scattered around my room as i have no room to display any any more XD

I think the last Pop i bought was Luna Lovegood (from HP)

but think itll be a thing that ill be still collecting!

I buy them randomly! I buy the characters I like. Years ago when I was obsessed with Adventure Time I bought a Finn pop, and now I have Rin (Vocaloid), Nick and Judy (Zootopia), and Pearl (Steven Universe). They're really neat, and I'm sure I'll be picking up more in the future.

i have mostly random ones. quite a few walking dead ones, a httyd one, frozen and moana pops. my favorites are my touka and kaneki funkos :blush:

i wouldnt call myself a collector (i dont have enough lol) but i have a few!! i have Sherlock with Violin, Moriarty with Crown, Irene Adler, Mycroft, John, Garnet from SU and Ariel :))

i dont have any.. i really dont think they look good..? idk ive never seen the appeal of them other than that theyre relatively cheap compared to other figurines and collector items

I have a few. I've only went out of my way to buy some of the Scott Pilgrim ones, and the rest were gifts. They have a couple of awesome ones, but they're either followed by not being in whatever store I'm in/having a nasty price tag on it.

i collect nendoroids / those hq "anime" figs or whatever rbut not funko pops ... i hate the grey look they give off

The only ones I have were gifted to me by friends. I don't think I'd go out of my way to buy them for myself.

i have like five walking dead ones (carol, daryl, negan, rick, jesus), a rapunzel one, spider-gwen, rey from sw and some random agent 13/sharon carter civil war one that i regret purchasing bc it was such a bad film imo and i just got too hype beforehand lmao
want michonne + rosita from walking dead but they're never in stock ???

I only have the Harry Potter and The Sorting Hat one that I got for Christmas. I want to collect more, though. I really want the Stranger Things collection.

i collect nendoroids / those hq "anime" figs or whatever rbut not funko pops ... i hate the grey look they give off

i love nendoroids theyre rly cute and seem to be way better quality than funko pops. i dont have any but i'd like to buy some.... one day. bad thing about them is that theyre kinda expensive but yeah.

Last edited:
bad thing about them is that theyre kinda expensive but yeah.

I mean they're generally pretty dirt cheap compared to scale figures (even cheaper for the co-des and super damn cheap when it comes to the petits)

you just have to put it into the right perspective

Last edited:
i've got a lot of figures in my bedroom but nothing like this, i think they're quite ugly

to spare future generations of them

but seriously, I just wanted to do a parody of the nendoroid tagline

what a beautiful world we live in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKIM60pRXBY
burning starts at around 7 minutes, gets better 10 minutes in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean they're generally pretty dirt cheap compared to scale figures (even cheaper for the co-des and super damn cheap when it comes to the petits)

you just have to put it into the right perspective

yeah ik i just. dont care enough to spend that much money on them even tho theyre way less expensive as other figurines... and theyre more expensive than funko pops lol

Last edited:
Back