• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Temp closed) Seviper Curry'n Draw 🍛 Pokemon art stand!

In my story, the Pokémon are all friends, they're only wary of humans. The Pachirisu and Sawsbuck and the other Pokémon of the village all consider Mewtwo to be their protector, since he's so powerful and can talk to humans. Let me know if you have any more questions, I love talking about my stories. ^o^;>

Looking forward to seeing the drawing!

In my story, the Pokémon are all friends, they're only wary of humans. The Pachirisu and Sawsbuck and the other Pokémon of the village all consider Mewtwo to be their protector, since he's so powerful and can talk to humans. Let me know if you have any more questions, I love talking about my stories. ^o^;>

Looking forward to seeing the drawing!
Well I do like stories, so if you have more details you can let meknow ^^ This story sounds pretty cool

@kiwikenobi

Abused and neglected, unloved and pushed out by those they thought they could trust.

Taken in, and shown the love these little creatures deserved, but fear and distrust in humans was settled in them

But someone just as lost, just as confused enters their lives, and fear sinks in. But as their guardian watches from the shadows. Maybe distrust can subside, and a new emotion will enter them.
Untitled63_20220322131718.png

--
I loved drawing this, and the story behind this is quite amazing, and sounds like a really cool concept!

So I wanted this to look good, and so that was why it took so long. This is my third version, I actually have two others, but I don't think they fit well

First one, was kinda on the cute side with Pachirisu with Sawsbuck which didnt look bad, but it kinda looked cute? Which was not what you wanted. I also, didnt know if it was in those two's character, so scratched that.

Second was alright, but it looked too close up, and you wanted a faraway one, plus Mewtwo wasn't in the shadows.

So I really hope you like this! Those flowers were a pain, but I enjoyed it all the same, and felt like there should be tension so did Pachrisu nervous hidding with her tail,

The sawsbuck in a defensive postion, on guard. This time Mewtwo was in the shadows, which I hope is alright, as in if it's too dark.

Looker looks confused, and slightly unaware of those around him.

So I really hope you like it! I hope it captures what you wanted! Let me know if you want me to edit anything for you.
--
Enjoy your Wild Weedle Curry!

013.png

Post automatically merged:

I edited the shadows and Pachirisu

Last edited:
@kiwikenobi

Abused and neglected, unloved and pushed out by those they thought they could trust.

Taken in, and shown the love these little creatures deserved, but fear and distrust in humans was settled in them

But someone just as lost, just as confused enters their lives, and fear sinks in. But as their guardian watches from the shadows. Maybe distrust can subside, and a new emotion will enter them.
View attachment 434576
--
I loved drawing this, and the story behind this is quite amazing, and sounds like a really cool concept!

So I wanted this to look good, and so that was why it took so long. This is my third version, I actually have two others, but I don't think they fit well

First one, was kinda on the cute side with Pachirisu with Sawsbuck which didnt look bad, but it kinda looked cute? Which was not what you wanted. I also, didnt know if it was in those two's character, so scratched that.

Second was alright, but it looked too close up, and you wanted a faraway one, plus Mewtwo wasn't in the shadows.

So I really hope you like this! Those flowers were a pain, but I enjoyed it all the same, and felt like there should be tension so did Pachrisu nervous hidding with her tail,

The sawsbuck in a defensive postion, on guard. This time Mewtwo was in the shadows, which I hope is alright, as in if it's too dark.

Looker looks confused, and slightly unaware of those around him.

So I really hope you like it! I hope it captures what you wanted! Let me know if you want me to edit anything for you.
--
Enjoy your Wild Weedle Curry!

View attachment 434560

I edited the shadows and Pachirisu
I know it's not my commission, but I wanted to say there is so much detail in the flowers! The Pokémon also look so good! 🌟🌟

@CylieDanny It's wonderful! The shadows and light look great, especially on Sawsbuck!

Thank you so much! ^_^
Im really happy you like it :) Shading like this is alot of fun to do.

I know it's not my commission, but I wanted to say there is so much detail in the flowers! The Pokémon also look so good! 🌟🌟
Awe thanks, yeah I really tried to repllicate what the flowers looked like, but I think they look ok

I practiced drawing Sawsbuck because they kept looking like horses, so Im happy you like them

I would love to order but it’s not for me. May I fill out the form and PM you the reference? ^_^ Your work is amazing by the way.

Curry flavor: Savery Skitty Supreme
Character: I’ll PM.
Pokemon: I’ll PM.
Style: Doesn’t matter.
Can I draw random background Pokemon: No thanks.
Other details (if you have any): I’ll PM you the references because this isn’t for me. ^_^
Total: 30 TBT? If it’s more let me know.

Last edited:
I would love to order but it’s not for me. May I fill out the form and PM you the reference? ^_^ Your work is amazing by the way.

Curry flavor: Savery Skitty Supreme
Character: I’ll PM.
Pokemon: I’ll PM.
Style: Doesn’t matter.
Can I draw random background Pokemon: No thanks.
Other details (if you have any): I’ll PM you the references because this isn’t for me. ^_^
Total: 30 TBT? If it’s more let me know.
Hi, yes I'll happily draw for you :) Thank you btw, I hope I can get better

@kiwikenobi

Its like the start of your new begining, rushing back from where you first began, show off what you learned, and cry in reuniting with those you haven't seen

Sobble first began his journey on your shoulder, letting the journey carry him into being far stronger, growing and becoming the elegant Intelion, agent to become the strongest water Pokemon.

Wooloo hadn't traveled far but her journy is yet to begin in a place she called home, now excited to begin her travels, as you go further

Ponyta had never been this far, they dont know where they are, all that they know is to put their trust in the trainer who loved them gradually letting their nerves go, and stand with you as you tell your tale of how you became champion.
Untitled69_20220401165257.png

Acacia is gonna go complain to his mom, that she has to many plants, because she does lol

Jokes aside, I loved drawing this, and I hope you do too, this took a while to draw, and to come up with. I actually went on my own game and sorted around, to see what I could do best, and I came up with this, and I even have the two wooloo in the background.

Whole illustraition took awhile, as said, I had to explore the outside and draw everysingle plant that I could see, and my fingers go to sore lol, coloring was fun, got my cjaracter to stand in the postion, and did my best to replicate the whole house

Im actually very bad at buildings, so I really hope this is ok, and fits. I actually drew the background, then the characters/Pokemon because it would had been more difficult the other way.

I hope the wooloo in the back ground look ok, I wanted to have one rolling, I had a Wooloo, and watching him roll up was just too cute.

Little shiny wooloo was so much fun, and very cute to draw, I hope you like the wooloo.

Im never letting my sobble evolve, so seeing his kick ass final form was pretty cool, and he was hard to do, but I think he looks ok, hes leaning on the mail box

Now my at most favorite Pokemon to draw, Ponyta, oh I love everything about horse Pokemon, and Galarian Ponyta are so adorable. Yes I did make their mane look like a bow, bot I couldn't resist (hopefully thats ok) While looking up refrences to her, someone used violet as shading, so I did too. I thought it was a unique touch.

Your trainer is so cute, I hope you like where I put her, I thought it was symbolic for her to be by Intelion. The pedestal covered up her bag. I enjoy drawing ypur cute trainers, and I hope ypu like her. I can edit her foot ware, I forgot her socks were showing. So I can edit her if you want!

Please let me know if you would like me to edit anything :)
---
Enjoy your Tripple Topped Tailow Curry, with a side of Wild Weedle spice~

276.png

My goodness, it's beautiful! The Pontya is very sweet with the bow. And all the Wooloo look so happy. ^_^

Thank you very much!

Back