[closed] ~❀ abalonei's art shop ❀~ (TBT/RLC)

Hello! I'd like to ask whether the pinglist is for both tbt and rlc? ^^ I'm interested in an rlc commission btw!

rlc always takes priority so you can fill out an order and I'll add you to slots right away! 😄
Thank you! <333

HALF-BODY
Name: Spring
Character Ref:
Ei4XQOFVoAI5q8v

1602194197556.png
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): I don't have a specific one in mind, so any cute pose/expression will do! Also if you could have her blushing (or pink cheeks) that would be great c:
Payment: $8.50

SPDFOJSLDFKJ ok im realizing its been such a long time since I've done anything since school has made me lose time and motivation 😔

for now I'm just going to put everything on hold until I reach a big break! I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience everyone 😔

SPDFOJSLDFKJ ok im realizing its been such a long time since I've done anything since school has made me lose time and motivation 😔

for now I'm just going to put everything on hold until I reach a big break! I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience everyone 😔
don't worry about it! your education is the priority and I'm positive that everyone understands. Wishing you the best of luck with your studies, and don't forget to take care of yourself even when school gets stressful 💕

ur art is so cute omg, idk anything abt tbt but u should raise ur rlc prices!! :—0

Back