[closed] ~❀ abalonei's art shop ❀~ (TBT/RLC)

abalonei

Bells
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Rainbow Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (1) +
abalonei's art shop ~✿~ [tbt & rlc]
CLOSED LMFAO [pinglist open!]

RULES
  • please be patient with your order, I have school 😔
  • ALERT: its taking a really long time to do these orders bc I have school 🤡 so in that case I will have you pay AFTER I finish, but i'll have a giant watermark which will be edited once I've received and confirmed payment!
    • I'll pm you a sketch, then you'll be expected to send payment + suggest changes
      • I will confirm payment and continue working
  • the price may vary from 50 tbt more depending on how difficult the design is
  • if you pay with RLC, I only accept Paypal 😔
    • RLC gets priority!
  • max orders at a time: 3
  • first come first serve!
  • please do not remove my sig and credit me!
  • PLEASE don't remove the bolded part of the order form 😭
    • please fill out a different form for every character!
  • ill only accept 10 waitlist slots! the rest can be added to the pinglist!
CAN DRAW ❀CANNOT DRAW ❀
  • animal crossing MAYORS
  • OCs
  • fanart
  • animal crossing VILLAGERS (IM SORRY IM SO BAD AT DRAWING ANIMALS BYE--)
  • mechas
  • NSFW
  • furries

slots said:
  1. DoeReMi~ RLC
  2. Snowifer ~ TBT
  3. Plume- TBT
waitlist said:
ONCE IVE LIKED YOUR POST YOU'LL BE ADDED TO SLOTS 😄
  1. turtleyawesome (special order)
  2. lieryl
  3. milktae
  4. allybishop
  5. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD headshot: $4USD & half-body: $8.50
  6. EtchaSketch
  7. nightxshift
  8. a r i a n e
  9. CalQueena
  10. kei
  11. LOEY
pinglist said:
  1. skarmoury
  2. hypnokk
  3. jawsehlynn
IM SORRY THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING BUT IF YOU ORDERED BEFORE 9/22 (that means being on the waitlist too) and you plan paying using USD the price for headshot stands as $3USD and half-body as $7USD!

unfortunately i only take one character per drawing 😔
infoexamples
HEADSHOT
100tbt ~ $4USD
1200x1200​
order form (HEADSHOT) said:
HEADSHOT
Name:
Character Ref:
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc):
Payment:
MbHZbSd.jpg
nyZLnAu.jpg
HALF-BODY
250tbt ~ $8.50USD
1200x1800
(it's both of them being 3/4s left for me)​
order form (HALF-BODY) said:
HALF-BODY
Name:
Character Ref:
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc):
Payment:
EHuaoZU.jpg
7e5997f7a5258763eea32d54565be254251d028f.png
full body but lets not talk abt that just yet 😃 👍

Last edited:
Your art is amazing! I would love to order a piece from you!
Name: Cadbberry
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/4615750.sunny-morri
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): her colors seem to vary but her horns and tail are an orangy gold color! You have fun with everything else!
Payment: Tbt

HALF-BODY
Name: michealsmells
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/4385167.cathy (in any dress shown, including the ones from other artists in her art tab!)
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): hand closed to her chest, like she's just seen something really sweet? have fun with the background!
Payment: 250 TBT

Your art is so cute lemme just dive in and 👀

Last edited:
I really love your art <3
WAIST UP
Name: Snowifer
Character Ref:
Snowifer science reference alt.jpg
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): Feel free to make the colors match a little better 😅 Anything bug related would be cool.
Payment: 250 tbt

Name: Pupperina
Character Ref: only the girl pls
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): half body, pastel color background, tilted head like the examples is cute!
Payment: $7 usd

i really like the color palette in your art 😍

Last edited:
if there’s a waitlist, can you add me to it? I’d love to commission a headshot!

Last edited:
could I be added to the waitlist pls 🥺
I’m gonna be so poor after buying all this art :’D

Last edited:
Oml your art is soooo good! I say to you the same thing I say to chonko though, that you should raise your prices cause holy heck they are cheap for such detailed work. Also if there aren't separate RLC slots and the rest are full, feel free to put me on the pinglist instead 😔

WAIST UP
Name: xTech
Character Ref: Main Ref (exact same clothing) | Other Art of Same Char | Let me know if u want a better ref for the clothing etc.
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): None rly, as long as the pose and expression is pretty chill, anything is fine by me. No background needed, but if you wanted to put one, then uhhh I like bones I guess? idk 🥴
Payment: 10 USD bc ur art is still too cheap 😔 I swear you and chonko take half my smol paycheck every month

Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): half body, pastel color background, tilted head like the examples is cute!

OMG SHES SO CUTE AAA
ill add you to the first open slot! hopefully I can finish the sketch by today!

Oml your art is soooo good! I say to you the same thing I say to chonko though, that you should raise your prices cause holy heck they are cheap for such detailed work. Also if there aren't separate RLC slots and the rest are full, feel free to put me on the pinglist instead 😔

WAIST UP
Name: xTech
Character Ref: Main Ref (exact same clothing) | Other Art of Same Char | Let me know if u want a better ref for the clothing etc.
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): None rly, as long as the pose and expression is pretty chill, anything is fine by me. No background needed, but if you wanted to put one, then uhhh I like bones I guess? idk 🥴
Payment: 10 USD bc ur art is still too cheap 😔 I swear you and chonko take half my smol paycheck every month
KJDSFLSDJF TYSM OMG 😭 IT IS A BLESSING TO DRAW UR OC
just making sure are you ordering waist up & headshot? :V
also you've been added to the second open slot! ill try and finish a sketch by tmr!

Your art is amazing! I would love to order a piece from you!
Name: Cadbberry
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/4615750.sunny-morri
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): her colors seem to vary but her horns and tail are an orangy gold color! You have fun with everything else!
Payment: Tbt
:0 SHES SO CUTE OMF
ill add you to the third slot!
sorry for asking, but did you want a waist up or headshot? 😭

KJDSFLSDJF TYSM OMG 😭 IT IS A BLESSING TO DRAW UR OC
just making sure are you ordering waist up & headshot? :V
also you've been added to the second open slot! ill try and finish a sketch by tmr!
If I can get both a waist up & a headshot, that would be great 👀 i'll be adding on a smol tip tho :^)
Also there's no rush to get mine done any time soon, so don't overwork yourself. Focus on school instead even though it sucks 😔🤘(I have now stolen this emoji combination and am going to use it everywhere, sorry :] )

tysm for commissioning me! please tell me if you want any changes! 😄
btw I included both bg bc I didn't know which one looked better 😔 🖐
eaca1152fefd091645d2133b1b11a7c8542ad19f.png
f76c85644f67d713c4eea36544579f9c82d84faf.png

hi omg, can i be put on the ping/waitlist? o": your art is god. that's all. and i'm gonna spend my money on god.

Back