• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥧Pie's Huggable Art Shop💖 (RLC) [Open!]

PieCuddlie

It's The Hug Police!
Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (10) +
AC Ad.png

Hello hello and welcome! I love AC so much, I could hug the entire game, though for now I'm offering to draw hug-inspiring pictures of villagers! (human or animal~)

To jump right in, I'm currently offering chibi, fullbody, sketch commissions for USD via Paypal.
I'll add more styles if all goes well and whenever I feel inspired to do them! :3
If you'd like to support me in other ways, I have a ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/A187NHG
Jump to Slots

If you see a style on my gallery not offered here that you like or would like to give me any suggestions for what sort of commissions to offer, don't be afraid to ask about it💗

✦Rules

🖼Gallery 📜T.O.S. 📰To-do-List 🌄✦Background Guide

*✨✨This is not first-come-first-serve!✨✨ I'll reply to any filled out forms that spark my inspiration the most.
*You may request for WIPs or updates on progress directly through message. Otherwise all WIPs screenshots are posted on my To-Do-list.
*If you ask for a refund after I have started, depending on how far I've gotten along on your custom/commission, you may get 10% to 80% back. Once I finished a commission, there are no refunds.
*Feel free to ask for any changes to your design/commission if I am still in the sketching/lining stage.
*Full payment is required upfront! I will not start on your commission until I received payment.
*You are allowed to repost commissions specifically done for you in character galleries (such as Toyhou.se or other personal character websites), use as signatures for Belltreefourms, or crop for thumbnails and icons.
- Please credit me by linking back to my Tumblr ( https://piecuddlie.tumblr.com/ ) and/or one of my social medias:
*You are not allowed to use my art for profit in any way.
*Tips are optional but always appreciated. ❤❤❤
✦✦Preferred
*AC reps/mayors
*AC villagers

✦✦Will Do
*Humanoid OCs
*Feral OCs
*Anthros
*RL people
*AC NPCs
✦✦Will Not Do
*NSFW themes
*Couples for the time being; friends and family interaction are okay with me!
*Gore/Very violent themes

Commission Types+PriceStatus and Form
🎄Wreath for every season
$40

Wolfgang Wreath.png
A clean doodle bust shot featuring a wreath for any season and featuring up to 1-3 flower and/or fruit types! Full outfits are okay!

💖 Open
Wreath Styles: View All Here
Extra characters: $30 each | Max of 2
Big Props: Not Available
Armor/Extra Props: $1-5+
Custom Outfits: Not Available
Background Options: One Color ($0+) | Transparent ($0+) | Simple ($1+) | Complex ($3+)
Wreath Form
Reference: (visual only please)
Any Expression/Pose Requests?:
Wreath Style:
(Choose 1: Winter | Spring | Sakura | Summer | Autumn)
Fruit/Flowers: (Choose up to 3 of either; in-game fruit/flowers only!)
Props: (ex. certain food in hand, bags, giant silverware, phones; big props would include furniture character interacts with)
Background:
(Refers to background within the wreath; moodboards and visual inspiration are welcomed! Refer to Background Guide to know what’s simple vs complex)
Extra?: (Special requests or personality notes I should keep in mind?)
🖼Sketch Portrait you're a work of art
$25

Lobo is an absolute baby that I adore, and this is all mentioned merely to make this goofy table even as I do not know how to edit table size any other way. Thank you for reading this important paragraph dedicated to my love for Lobo.

I love wolves.
✨More Examples✨(Click for full image)
32467098_Wd3.png 30862514_ZUI.jpg

A shaded doodle that is like a painted sketch on neutral paper. Can be a bust-shot or waist-shot. Full outfits are okay!

💖 Open

Pose Styles: Bust Shot ($0+) | Waist Shot ($2+)
Extra characters: $25 each | Max of 3
Big Props: $10<+
Background Options: One Color ($0+) | Simple ($0+) | Complex ($3-5+)

Sketch Portrait Form
View Style:
(Choose 1: Bust Shot | Waist Shot)
Props: (ex. certain food in hand, bags, giant silverware, phones; big props would include furniture character interacts with)
Background:
(list background option here; moodboards and visual inspiration are welcomed for simple/complex backgrounds! Refer to Background Guide to know what’s simple vs complex)
🍜Noodle Cheeb oodles of fun!
$25

34778190_4ZO.png 34778287_cOq.png

Very noodlely cel-shaded chibis that feature big baby eyes with big noodlely hands and fingers (or paws). Full outfits are okay!

💖 Open

Extra characters: $25 each | Max of 2
Big Props: Not Available
Background Options: One Color ($0+) | Transparent ($0+) | Simple ($1+)

Noodle Cheeb Form
Props:
(ex. certain food in hand, bags, giant silverware, phones; big props would include furniture character interacts with)
Background:
(list background option here, no complex backgrounds; moodboards and visual inspiration are welcomed for simple backgrounds! Refer to Background Guide to know what’s simple vs complex)
🏞Postcard Chibi let's meet again
$35

34778405_cqr.png 34778235_M37.png
34778180_sKR.png 34778455_3gC.png

Fullbody clean doodle semi-chibis that embark on adventures on all sorts of backgrounds! Each can feature a burst of color upon a neutral background of your choice, much like paper being torn into or scratching a lottery ticket to reveal a number. (or just a one color neutral background) Full outfits are okay!

💖 Open

Extra Poses: Bust Shot $20 each | Fullbody $25 each | Max of 1
Extra characters: $30 each | Max of 2
Big Props: $10<+
Background Options: One Color ($0+) | Simple ($1+) | Complex ($3-5+)

Postcard Chibi Form
Props:
(ex. certain food in hand, bags, giant silverware, phones; big props would include furniture character interacts with)
Background:
(list background option here; moodboards and visual inspiration are welcomed for simple/complex backgrounds! Refer to Background Guide to know what’s simple vs complex)

✦Slots

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Back