[closed] ~❀ abalonei's art shop ❀~ (TBT/RLC)

everyone who's requested has been added to the waitlist! spots are now closed LOL
If I can get both a waist up & a headshot, that would be great 👀 i'll be adding on a smol tip tho :^)
Also there's no rush to get mine done any time soon, so don't overwork yourself. Focus on school instead even though it sucks 😔🤘(I have now stolen this emoji combination and am going to use it everywhere, sorry :] )
i didn't want to keep you waiting so here's the halfbody:
please let me know if you want any changes! 😄
ty for commissioning me! i'll get started on the headshot asap 😗

7e5997f7a5258763eea32d54565be254251d028f.png

Last edited:
i didn't want to keep you waiting so here's the halfbody:
please let me know if you want any changes! 😄
ty for commissioning me! i'll get started on the headshot asap 😗

7e5997f7a5258763eea32d54565be254251d028f.png
This is amazing, no changes needed at all! I absolutely loveeee the colour palette you used, and the shading and all the waterdrop motifs you added really ties the piece together. Thank you so much again, and I can't wait for the headshot now! Again, feel free to take your time though :^)

@Plume @turtleyawesome @lieryl
can you guys please fill out your orders if you're ready? don't forget to include the bolded part pls! 😄

i finally have free time + no headache (WOOOOO) so I'll try and finish a bunch of coms this weekend (and definitely not get distracted by among us 😪 ) 🥴

@Plume @turtleyawesome @lieryl
can you guys please fill out your orders if you're ready? don't forget to include the bolded part pls! 😄

i finally have free time + no headache (WOOOOO) so I'll try and finish a bunch of coms this weekend (and definitely not get distracted by among us 😪 ) 🥴

HALF-BODY
Name: Plume
Character Ref:
korL42.jpg
GgKzTE.jpg

iyD5A1.jpg
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): I would love if the butterfly backpack was included. ; ; the pose is up to you! Maybe something cute or ~cool~?
Payment: 250 TBT

(also happy to hear that you're headache free! please take your time with my commission. <3)

My commission for the art goddess :)

HEADSHOT
Name: Turtle
Character Ref: Nishinoya and Killua 😁
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): back to back holding up peace signs if that's possible?
Payment: collectible

JSJNSNAKAK IVE BEEN DOING SCHOOL WORK ALL DAY TT

HALF-BODY
Name: lieryl
Character Ref: he do be a little rough but he’s trying his best 😔
5C8AF8FF-21A5-4B11-BC36-445283EB8328.jpeg

little chibi version by the god that is blink✌😔
71FC763C-4C85-412E-B107-708694A72EDA.jpeg

we don’t talk abt this hot mess orz
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): he’s usually tired lmao idk go wild 🤧
Payment: 250 tbt <33

Last edited:
HALF-BODY
Name: michealsmells
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/4385167.cathy (in any dress shown, including the ones from other artists in her art tab!)
Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc): hand closed to her chest, like she's just seen something really sweet? have fun with the background!
Payment: 250 TBT

Your art is so cute lemme just dive in and 👀

for some reason my pinging isn't working so :V
I'm so sorry for the long wait but here's your oc!
if you'd like any changes please let me know!
1131e340dfda7ab55f2bbdf6a828cd62b3886a76.png

Post automatically merged:

@abalonei your art is lovely 😍 can I be added to the pinglist for RLC?
you can go ahead and fill out a form!

ALERT from now on I'm having people pay once I've finished! i'll still pm a sketch and you ask for changes, but because my progress has REALLY slowed I'm changing when you pay! For now, everything will have a giant watermark which will be edited out once I've confirmed payment in the end! ty for cooperating 😄

Last edited:
Here it is, thanks!

HEADSHOT
Name: Doe
Character Ref:
From AC:
1601949403168.png

From an Among Us avatar creator:
download20201001092805.png

Additional Comments (expression, hand pose, background, etc):
  • Her hair is kind of floofy, closer to the second picture.
  • She has a beauty mark under her right eye (in the first image)
  • Can the lily crown be a little crooked on her head (to make it look more natural than it looks in AC)
  • Pose - can she be doing the peace sign with a tiny monarch butterfly landing/sitting on her finger?
Payment: RLC ($5)

@abalonei I updated my post with the form 😊

Last edited:
for some reason my pinging isn't working so :V
I'm so sorry for the long wait but here's your oc!
if you'd like any changes please let me know!
1131e340dfda7ab55f2bbdf6a828cd62b3886a76.png

Post automatically merged:

ALERT from now on I'm having people pay once I've finished! i'll still pm a sketch and you ask for changes, but because my progress has REALLY slowed I'm changing when you pay! For now, everything will have a giant watermark which will be edited out once I've confirmed payment in the end! ty for cooperating 😄

she's so beautiful ;; thank you so much!! oh she's so beautiful! How do you want me to credit you when I post on toyhouse? As in where do you want me to link back to you?

she's so beautiful ;; thank you so much!! oh she's so beautiful! How do you want me to credit you when I post on toyhouse? As in where do you want me to link back to you?
I'm glad you like it! linking back to here is enough credit! :D

Back