Freebies

dang parents tossed out all my drawings and sketches so can you do my mayor instead here he is it's the one with the wearwolf hood View attachment 206756

J34vDI4.png

my sister drew this one!!!! hope you like it <333

my friend moogle kupo can't post pics rn so she told me to ask for her tysm for mine she's wondering if your sis can do it if not that's fine she has the yes shirt on
her mayor:
HNI_0063.JPG
HNI_0081.JPG

IT'S AMAZING I'M GONNA DIE IT'S SO COOL

Im glad you like it!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh oh my gosh thank you soooooooo much <33
I love her <3

np np!!! glad you liked it!

ANDandand bad news, I highkey lost the tablet pen so im pretty bummed out. My sister has been working late these days so I'll deff start drawing more requests as soon as I found that damn pen ;''''(

Hey! I'd love to see what you can do for my character in Starbound, if you're up for the challenge! I'm actually hosting a contest in the museum shop board so you can post it there if you want to enter! I have some references in that thread, but in case for whatever reason you don't want to be in the contest you're free to just post here :3 either way, here's a reference! There's a ton more on the contest page if you get stuck. thanks for considering!

floofertonrunning.jpg

Contest page: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Multiple-place-prizes!-(DEADLINE-OCTOBER-29)

ok so I found my tablet pen in the stupidest plc;;;; we'll start now yeeeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'd love to see what you can do for my character in Starbound, if you're up for the challenge! I'm actually hosting a contest in the museum shop board so you can post it there if you want to enter! I have some references in that thread, but in case for whatever reason you don't want to be in the contest you're free to just post here :3 either way, here's a reference! There's a ton more on the contest page if you get stuck. thanks for considering!

Contest page: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Multiple-place-prizes!-(DEADLINE-OCTOBER-29)

kk!!!!!!

Back