• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own AC merch?

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
I cant see a similar thread that exists and I mostly need a reason to list off all of my merch because I love AC so much but do you guys own any AC merch or anything themed around Animal Crossing? How'd you get it? and why; was it a gift or what? I want to know what merch is out there so maybe I can acquire more of my own :')
Photos are not required but encouraged, I am really enthusiastic about animal crossing and want to know if anyone else is like me in their passion for collecting merch and extras that just make the game feel more personal and real!

aaYvhyS.jpg

Sanrio Amiibo Coins! Big love for them, pretty high quality and we all know how impossible getting the Sanrio Amiibos was so Im glad to have gotten these.

b0CfsYh.jpg

12 Series 5 Amiibos (one double) - These were a hassle to get a hold of because they've only just come out and everyone was in a mad dash for them but between me and my boyfriend we managed to get four packets and they seem to have held out for us, delivering us my favorite babes - Sasha and Ione (although Roswell is stealing my heart a little bit too)

O9Lismp.jpg

Isabelle and Digby Amiibo figurines expect ISABELLE IS BROKEN IT'S so sad to be honest.

kQ4sdZz.jpg

Official Animal Crossing Switch Case - it was made for a full switch and I only have a Switch Lite BUT it came with an insert that made it available for use for Switch Lites :) So that was nice

Vn8rZsa.jpg
gBHY8Gd.jpg

Animal Crossing Sticker Booklet!! By far one of my fave AC things I own and it was a gift from a close friend! The stickers are paper based but high quality and I adore them so much, I use them rarely because Im scared Ill run out and never be able to get the book again but I love it so much and it's an amazing amazing purchase and I recommend it for any fan of AC, there's so many stickers to use here.

xUZZELm.jpg

Rover and Isabelle Plushies (Both official) - Im on a mission to collect all the plushies on sale right now in the UK, my next goal is to get Nook. I also own a Raymond Plushie but I cannot find him ANYWHERE right now it's crazy. I'm also trying to get some unofficial plushies of Brewster and Celeste, both are very adorable.

hai1CR7.jpg
NmQcXJj.jpg

My official N3DS 'PopTart' - I craved this DS so badly for so long and eventually, I got my hands on it and since the day I got it I have cherished it with my dear life. Its falling apart with age now a bit, being nearly ten years old, but I'm trying to keep it safe and keep it alive for as long as I can. On my Nintendo 3DS I fully utilized the Nintendo badge arcade and had my theme set to ACNL so my homepage was full of ACNL badges and symbols!! I will at some point add a photo of the home screen but for now just the exterior is on here.

Gh8r16j.jpg
6muksyb.jpg

This one is a new purchase but it's an official AC Switch Controller... you cant actually use it with a switch lite which is somewhat upsetting, but the novelty of owning it is more than enough for my AC-obsessed soul. Im just happy to have it :)

o7S7jxY.jpg

Finally, the pride of my collection - 45 Original Japan Exclusive E-Reader AC cards + One packet unopened as proof of timestamps and region. These were as I mentioned Japan exclusively for the E-Reader in Dobutsu no Mori E+ and were only for sale in 2001-2002. I managed to snag 10 packets of them in mint condition and intend to literally guard these with my life. I never actually got to play the GameCube Version of AC but I am proud to own that part of AC history. I have a lot of doubles that I would be willing to trade but hell, wheres the market for cards that stopped retailing 19 years ago? LOL.

My collection is constantly growing and I will update this thread accordingly, I will also happily talk about the merch all day if allowed to (':

i have some merch! i can't get pictures rn but i have:
some amiibo keychains, i bought fauna, marshal, ankha, Toby and viche, but the only ones im able to find are fauna and viche
some amiibo cards, i bought o'hare and lolly ones online and i got dj kk and resetti from 2 different copies of hhd
amiibo figures, i have kk slider, reese, cyrus and there was one more but i forgot, the only one I can find is kk slider
the sticker book you showed
a towel
a water bottle, a journal and a backpack that i use every day
an unofficial marshal plush
a t-shirt
and my sister has a blanket and a nintendo switch case

i have some merch! i can't get pictures rn but i have:
some amiibo keychains, i bought fauna, marshal, ankha, Toby and viche, but the only ones im able to find are fauna and viche
some amiibo cards, i bought o'hare and lolly ones online and i got dj kk and resetti from 2 different copies of hhd
amiibo figures, i have kk slider, reese, cyrus and there was one more but i forgot, the only one I can find is kk slider
the sticker book you showed
a towel
a water bottle, a journal and a backpack that i use every day
an unofficial marshal plush
a t-shirt
and my sister has a blanket and a nintendo switch case
Im so jealous of you I wont lie but yay!! the sticker book I hope you agree is literally one of the best merch pieces Ive ever gotten. I genuinely think its amazing.

Aw, your merch collection is great!! Shows the love you have for the series. Especially the sticker book. As someone obsessed with stickers (my childhood bedroom windows barely lets in any sunlight anymore for all of the stickers), I need. Also, when I was younger I always wanted an AC 3DS! Very cute.

I have:
  • The same AC Switch carrying case as you! It literally makes me happy every time I see it. Quite convenient because I travel often.
  • A shirt that an ex-partner gave me that says "I Can't Today: I have Important Mayor Stuff to Do" (+ art of a villager, Isabelle, and random town locations). I still wear it!
  • Sanrio Amiibo that I made myself because Target was being difficult. Does this count? This doesn't count :p

I have 8 of the amiibos (trying to collect them all, but I got the pretties), I have the Dodo bag you could order for free once + shipping fee, I have a water bottle and a heat-changing mug. I wish merch was more popular here when I was a kid, now I don't really get ACNH-themed gifts because adulthood. ;v;

I have the acnh switch, a switch case I got from target, and some hand made amiibos from etsy and amazon

1638552666203.png

not my picture, but this is the switch case I have

I don’t own any actual merch, but I do have a Bones plush. It’s custom made from Etsy. I used to have a Champ plush as well, but I no longer have it.

I don't own much, but I do have about 20 Amiibo cards and a Happy Home Designer Album to store them in. I purchased each of my cards individually to make sure I got the ones I wanted. I have 10 regular villager cards and about 10 of the Welcome Amiibo RV cards. The album was a bonus gift thrown in with my purchase of some of the Welcome Amiibo cards on eBay.

I have a few bits I've picked up over the years! No pic for most, but what I have off the top of my head:

Elvis strap figure
Tom Nook DX UFO Catcher (movie release)
Resetti plush
Booker plush
Bunnie plush
K.K. Slider plush
Rosie plush
Animal Crossing Switch controller
Build a Bear Isabelle
New Leaf Tom Nook plush
Some of the Amiibo cards

I do have pics of these two items though:
IMG_20210820_175213.jpg
DSC_0118.JPG

The mouse mat came with an issue of the Official Nintendo Magazine (if I recall) and Margie was a car boot sale find (for those outside the UK, think along the lines of a flea market).

I have some fan made coins but I'm not really sure that could be counted?
Other than that, I do have a light blue shirt of the Nook Twins on it I ordered last year with some gift money and it was practical. I did tell myself if I ever found a plush at the store I would pick one up sometime. I would rather have figurines, but they tend to be more expensive and I think right now, the only ones out there are in packs at Gamestop. The Flocked ones. I don't really want the amiibo ones. And I would only pick up one or two not a whole box lol.
I thought about looking online for fan made plushes of villagers that wouldn't otherwise have representation but eh, they can be pricey too. I understand why though. They are handmade and does take time, planning, and talent. They tend to be bigger which isn't something I want because it means it takes up more room. Its cool, I just feel bad for spend alot of money for something that isn't practical I guess.
I guess I am a little spoiled by the pokemon industry. They have plushes and figures of different sizes = different prices and of every character.

I couldn't list all of the merch I own lol

Just last week 7/11 here in Japan launched more merch + another Ichiban Kuji and of course I had to go out and buy some now I'm working on a YT video about it too for fun

I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING SO MUCHIEEEE. After Christmas I have to take some pictures of all my stuff after everything!! This is fun! ALSO I did not know you like Miku!! I saw that sticker!! I LOVE miku games and music! I think Kaito is my favorite crypton vocaloid!

amiibo cards, a custom plushie of raddle that i commissioned from etsy, and the acnh switch itself are the only ac merch i have. most of the official merch isn’t really my style but i do want to get more custom stuff

oh and i forgot i do have some of the flocked tomodachi figurines, they’re toooo cute n i need more <3

i have the amiibo figures (nook, Isabelle, celeste, rover, reese & cyrus, K.K, and resetti) then i have about 28 amiibo cards including the sanrio cards. I also have an unofficial magazine and poster then i have K.K slider, tom nook, and isabelle plushes.

I just got a 3-pack of Animal Crossing socks as a Christmas present this year. One pair has Isabelle on them, one pair has Tom Nook, and one pair has K.K. I love them!

i feel like i've mentioned merch in a similar discussion, but i don't remember how long ago, so i'll just relist it. most of the AC merch in my room is actually my sister's, but i have some of my own, and a lot of it's unofficial. together we have:
  • various amiibo cards from all 5 series + some unofficial tokens/mini cards;
  • plushies, some bootleg, some official (i only have punchy, but she has tom nook, timmy + tommy, goldie, sherb and stitches. my girlfriend has bunnie);
  • switch lite case;
  • the isabelle, tom nook and k.k slider official enamel pins;
  • pencil case and notebook;
  • pascal enamel pin + lucky and marshal villager enamel pins from etsy;
  • unofficial handmade felt 3DS cases;
  • a handmade postcard of the museum + villager bookmark, which i stuck to my wall;
  • official sticker book;
  • two rolls of washi tape;
  • several amiibo figures (reese, cyrus and celeste to name a few);
  • a mug;
  • pro-controller;
  • all of the games asdfghjk.
there might be more that she has, but i'm not sure. we've seen some other official merch around, like some other NPC plushies, the build-a-bears, this weird inflatable gaming chair, some cups, a giftset with a coaster, mug, tom nook keychain and notebook, a stationary set, and an LED light of the franchise logo. sadly, a lot of the better merch is in japan or the usa.

Not a lot; I have Whitney's amiibo card and the Tom Nook from Build-a-Bear. I actually don't think I have anything besides that, come to think of it... this thread is giving me ideas. I want to get some Animal Crossing stickers for my sticker door now.

The only AC themed items I have are an Animal Crossing themed Switch Lite carrying case, the NH edition Switch, and the old New Leaf themed 3DS XL with a broken hinge. That last one really sucks, I spent so long looking hard everywhere to find one of those after NL launched since I had to cancel my preorder last minute, and within less than a year of use the system's hinge started falling apart on me.

Back