Giveaway 1.1k tbt giveaway 🐣 <3 winners announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pochy

β˜†
Bells
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Balloon
Feedback
100% (97) +
β˜†

hiiii. so. im super happy with all the collectibles i have, and im not really looking for anything atm. i’ve never really done one of these before, but i thought i’d help out some others who might need it, and also make it a lil fun for me c:

so im doing a giveaway! there will be 3 winners, a first place, a second place and a third place, who will all be determined by a random number generator.

πŸ₯1st place 700 tbt
🐣2nd place 300 tbt
πŸ₯š3rd place 100 tbt

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
rules
cockatiels are my absolute favorite animals. they are so adorable and sweet πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί and they’re so full of personality! i’ve wanted one for six years now, but i need to get a stable income first so i can afford vet bills and provide adequate care.

so, to enter, please just copy/paste the cockatiel kaomoji (above) or post anything cockatiel/bird-related to motivate me to work hard 😊 random photos found online, memes, drawings, fun facts, anything works.
7FD95FD7-73A3-45A4-8B50-C254D6873BB9.jpeg
B681C42E-B42D-4C1D-A277-9913798BBC61.jpeg

so, rules are​
1. pls post the kaomoji or something tiel/birb related to qualify, so i know youve read the rules :] i formatted my kaomoji using center alignment if ur curious!! sorry, forgot to mention.
2. please only comment once. if you have any questions, feel free to pm me​
3. comment before end date, or else it wont count :0​
4. this should be obvious but please no alt accounts ^^;​
if i react to your post, it means it’s accepted!! i’ll probably do a list of who’s entered here just to keep track..
  1. heyimsobored
  2. jiny
  3. jellybeans
  4. hestu
  5. foreverfox
  6. losermom
  7. aquilla
  8. meadows
  9. ryuk
  10. kattea
  11. deana
  12. xsupermario64x
  13. thesillypuppy
  14. croconaw
  15. asarena
  16. corlee1289
  17. xlisapisa
  18. littlepinkflower
  19. merielle
  20. freya_druid
  21. cheremtasy
  22. bluebellie
  23. moo_nieu
  24. jadetine
  25. tessa.
  26. oldcatlady
  27. morphigalaxy
  28. the pennifer
  29. firesquids
  30. ionickarma
  31. ~kilza~
  32. peach_jam
  33. sharksheep
  34. xara
  35. s.j.
  36. princess.looking.for.frog
  37. daringred_
  38. daisyfan
  39. kittennoir
  40. millysaurusrexjr
  41. snowifer
  42. bluelady
  43. dunquixote
  44. nthylton
  45. aericell
  46. believe_in_kittens
  47. melonyy
  48. pipty
  49. flyffel
  50. sophie23
  51. roxxy
  52. sarahsays
  53. spacetokki77
  54. hanami
  55. sheep villager
  56. kazujina
  57. sara?
  58. biibii
  59. rianne
  60. holla
  61. jhine7
  62. halloqueen
  63. sarah3
  64. venn
  65. itznotnatzduh
  66. oceanchild8
  67. jemac
  68. rika092

this giveaway ends in exactly a week, on saturday the 18th, at 11am est/5pm cet, please enter before then if interested. sorry if this is way longer than need be lol.
thank you for looking and good luck!

β˜†
edit: i didn’t want to post anything as to not mess up the post numbers but i just wanna say. i already adore this thread sm. thank you all for your posts ;-;

Last edited:
β€Žβ€Žγ…€ Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
‏Hey, I'll enter! Thanks for doing this and good luck to anyone else! Also, sorry that the emoji looks a bit wonky

Last edited:
Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
i’ll enter! tysm for the giveaway <3 also sorry if the emoji looks weird kaksks im on mobile rn and i tried my best to fix it LOL

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€β€β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ
this is such a cute kaomoji omg!! if a little wonky from copy pasting lmao, i tried to fix it. tysm for doing this, gl getting to a point at which you can get your own <33

I would love to enter!! Here are my little birds for my entry. 😊

SmartSelect_20210911-111732_Gallery.jpg

Also, I hope you're able to get a cockatiel soon! I grew up with cockatiels (my mom still has 3!) and they are such sweethearts. πŸ₯Ί

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Ž β‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž

Entering, thanks for hosting 😊

B43CC4A5-6FBD-4746-8B76-BF3532ADFF11.jpeg

Thank you for this opportunity! I love birds - I completely understand what you mean! The little dances, and head bops, and chatter - really unique and adorable companions! I’d love to have a Cockatiel as well - but I’m too busy now and ideally they need lots and lots of attention and love! πŸ₯°πŸ€

Thank you for doing this and I hope you're able to get one soon. It sounds like you will be a good owner.

Cockatiel-2.jpg

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
Aww, this is so cute, thanks for hosting!

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
β€β€β€Žβ‚β‚β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž ⁾⁾໒꒱· ゚
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž

I'd love to enter! Thanks for the giveaway 🐣

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž​
Cockatiels are absolutely adorable. πŸ₯Ί
Hope these fun facts and this art of a lil' cutie motivate you!

http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/5-things-you-dont-know-about-cockatiels
1631375878919.png

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž
I’d love to enter if that’s okay. πŸ₯Ί

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ β€Ž β€Ž

I'd like to enter! Thanks for the giveaway~

Κƒ)β‚Žβ‚Ž
༼₀‒̀ө‒́₀༽
彑 ,, ,,γƒŽ

I would like to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back