• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own AC merch?

Oh my gosh some of this AC mercy is so cool! I feel like I definitely need to get some of it.

I've only recently decided that I'm "collecting" AC merch, even though some of these things I've had for years. Here's my current list, although I may be forgetting something:

~30 AC amiibo cards (not a full set, obviously)
6 AC amiibo figures
blue 3DS AC pouch
deck of ACWW playing cards
2016 wall calendar
sticker book
3 "Dangler" mini-keychains (2 Butch, 1 Peanut)
1 Backpack Buddy keychain (Porter)
2 of the Burger King maze toys
block calendar
2 Tom Nook keychains (1 is metal/flat, the other is a plastic figure)

Some are from Club/My Nintendo, some are from eBay, and some I received as gifts.

honestly I don't have a lot of AC merch, most of the merch I do have is Super Mario or Pokemon. I do however have a Mabel amiibo figure and that bell bag that I got as a best buy preorder bonus for new horizons, as well as a New Leaf shirt :)

I don‘t remember if I ever posted in here, but I have two amiibos cards (Stitches and Goldie, had another one, but lost it) and two amiibo figures (Digby and Isabelle).

I have been slowly building up my collection, so here are some pictures!
IMG_20220403_174833.jpg
IMG_20220225_175814.jpg
IMG_20220330_211009.jpg
IMG_20220403_180106.jpg

I have a mug (gift), stickers (for my water bottle), and an AquaBeads craft box. I think it's a fun assortment, overall. Plus, I discovered that AquaBeads are actually quite fun!

Edit: Retook the image because I forgot something... My pro controller! I also added some more images.
My collection has grown a bit since I last posted! I wanted to include an image this time. :]
1649087780803.png

I have:
-A blanket (background)
-A hoodie
-A pro controller
-Two plushes (K.K. and Isabelle)
-A mug
-A wallet
-Some stickers
-Some amiibo cards (mini)
1649087863936.png

1649087875698.png

1649087886441.png

1649087896997.png

1649087906899.png

1649087917591.png

1649087927909.png

1649087937585.png

1649087947659.png

Last edited:
only some. i have an AC christmas sweater and an AC switch case. i also have a teeny little fuzzy dom toy.
i might have more but my mind is escaping me right now. thats all i remember.

Yes!! I own:

- Official AC amiibo cards (including all 6 Sanrio)
- Most of the official AC amiibo figures
- the official Bunnie plush (although it's at my parents place... somewhere)
- An official AC shirt
- An official AC hat

I do not own a single piece of AC merch. I'm not opposed to it...but I have a very small bedroom in my house, and I really only have space for things that are super important to me. That said, I choose to collect other things instead.

I have all the Amiibo figures - not cards (though I only have one of the Isabelles)

Aside from that I also have an official Timmy (or is it Tommy?) plush dressed in his Nook N Go outfit.

I also have an unofficial Celeste plush which I slightly regret buying as I believe an official one exists now. Oh well. Though I did support a local business when I bought it at least.

I gave away my Isabelle plush as well as an Isabelle and Digby amiibo but this is what I have now:

Series 1-4, Sanrio, and RV amiibo cards
A grey t shirt from Hot Topic with multiple character's heads on it

Looking around, I'm pretty sure that's it now lol. Weird coming from someone who like the series so much.

Guys, you can't imagine how long I've been waiting to get my hands on this merch. I have a few plushes no.! Some I've gotten for myself, others have been gifts. I'm planning on just expanding my collection of the official NPC plushes for now, but I would like to get some fanmade villager plushes of my favorite villagers later down the line. The last time I was so enthusiastic was when I purchased merch from phoebebridgersmerch.shop. It was a long wait as well and totally worth it once I received my order.

Last edited:
I own multiple ACNH things but AC is not my go-to franchise when it comes to merch since they're kind of all similar because they always use the same characters.
However I do own:
-An ACNH Switch pro controller
-The Colourpop Flower Tender blush and the 5-Star Island eyeshadow palette (the Isabelle one)
-A 3D printed gyroid flower pot and an unidentified fossil I got from Etsy
-A Charly plush
-A bunch of small figures I got in some chocolate eggs (I ordered 10 so I also got a free display stand to put them on)
-A small house with tiny tiny furniture and villagers (Isabelle and Fauna I reckon) which I probably lost somewhere
-Some season one Amiibo cards and the collectors album
-A Hamlet keychain
-About 10 amiibos I got for like $3 each

Back