• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own AC merch?

Well, I've got a few:
  • A ton of amiibo cards I've collected since I started playing New Leaf in late 2018.
    • Series 1-4 is fully complete, series 5 is only missing Quinn and a few special characters, and I'm about 60% done with the RV cards. I also have the Sanrio cards since you can get them cheap, though I'm definitely not into Hello Kitty.
    • Also have the European-exclusive hardcover binders for series 1-4. For those that aren't familiar with what they are, it's a tall-ish binder set for each series with clear protective pages for the cards, and shiny paper pages behind them with the PAL card designs but with the characters blanked out to signify needing to obtain them. I was able to get them here in the U.S. before amiibo functionality was announced for New Horizons, and now you can't get any of them for cheap. Binders weren't made for series 5 (it actually does exist after looking on eBay) or RV, but I improvised by purchasing the official U.S. HHD binder new. Surprisingly, that binder can fit every single series 5, RV and Sanrio card, though one page has to share cards on both sides. Pretty cool if I say so myself.
  • 11 amiibo figures (Nook, K.K., Rover, Resetti, Lottie, Reese & Cyrus, Digby, Isabelle, Mabel and Kicks). Right now, they're all displayed under my computer monitor on my desk (I'm looking at them as I type this post!). I'm still searching for the remaining figures, though it's not a priority.
  • An Animal Crossing Monopoly board game that my Mom found at a garage sale. Even though it's technically used, I can tell that it was never played. Will I play it? Who knows...
  • A Digby sticker that's on my Switch dock. I'll eventually get more stickers so he won't be lonely anymore.
  • A small, white leaf icon that is on my car's rear windshield. Not flashy, just simple enough to show my love for the game to everyone.
I'm also wanting to purchase a fan-made plush of one of my favorite villagers from Etsy, and right now I'm deciding if I want Bob, Punchy, Lopez, Dotty or Katt. They're all quite expensive, so I would only get one. Who knew that a male adult would really want to buy a stuffed toy...

Last edited:
Back