Giveaway 1.1k tbt giveaway ๐Ÿฃ <3 winners announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to enter!
C04C6330-69B0-4239-BBC7-4E3F2EB1189F.jpeg

The only bird Iโ€™ve ever had was a sassy African grey parrot that would wake the whole house up at 6am by imitating the sound of the trucks backing up in the warehouse she had lived in previously, and swear at everyone in Greek (long story) lol. But still, I loved her dearly and definitely understand the appeal of the companionship a bird can offer, I wish you all the best luck in getting a cockatiel!! (And I sincerely applaud your choice to wait until you can ensure your new friend proper care!)

โ‹‹(โ—โ€™ฮ˜โ€™โ—)โ‹Œ
I'm a fan of this round beak kaomoji.
Thanks for hosting this adorable and generous giveaway!

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ‚โ‚โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โพโพเป’๊’ฑยท ๏พŸ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž

Hope you can get one soon and ty for the giveaway โค๏ธ

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ‚โ‚โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Ž โพโพเป’๊’ฑยท ๏พŸ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž
Thank you for the giveaway! (entry)​

I would love to enter, and if I win I would pass it on to someone I know is desperately saving up bills for a desired collectable โค๏ธ
I had such good support and fun with my last contest so Iโ€™m happy to support your giveaway!
Hereโ€™s a drawing I did for a member quite a while back but I thought it was pretty cute!
PS I LOVE birds!!

15382FDF-1BE6-46F1-95A8-A634E451ECDB.jpeg

I'd like to enter! Thanks for doing this!

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ‚โ‚โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โพโพเป’๊’ฑยท ๏พŸ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž​

cute!! I'd love to enter if possible!
สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž​

This kaomoji is really cute

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž
I'd like to enter thank you

this is so generous of you to do! i know all too well what itโ€™s like to want to bring a new animal companion home while not having the income to make it possible. iโ€™ve been wanting to adopt a second cat for the longest time now, but sadly iโ€™m not financially able to do so yet. i hope that youโ€™ll be able to have a cockatiel one day soon, though! theyโ€™re such pretty birds and i just know that youโ€™d be an amazing parent to one. <3

anyways, whipped up a quick and not very good lol cockatiel drawing for you as my entry! thank you for doing this, and good luck to everyone! ^_^

F8F8D793-C1CE-4177-8B0C-CF815E2BEE72.png

hey I'd love to enter :3
Screenshot_20210912-083933_72.png

I love birbs so much too,, I had a budgie a while back and he was the cutest thing. living in an apartment is hard for me to have a bird because I want them to be able to have time in an outside cage/aviary but I can't have that where I'm living now. we are thinking of moving though and I'll have the chance to get some birds,, a cockatiel or lovebirds!! can't wait :)

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž

i'd love to enter! <3
never knew these were called kaomoji's until now.
i've always liked these two (เธ‡ โ€ขฬ€_โ€ขฬ)เธ‡ ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

สƒ)โ‚Žโ‚Ž
เผผโ‚€โ€ขฬ€ำฉโ€ขฬโ‚€เผฝ
ๅฝก ,, ,,ใƒŽ โ€Ž โ€Ž

I would like to enter please :) Thank you for doing this​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back