• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you own AC merch?

I have an Amiibo of my baby Gladys, some other amiibo cards, an animal crossing puzzle, a hoodie and a t-shirt. I hope to get some official things with Gladys on them if Nintendo releases any!

Yes, I have an AC beanie, a blanket, a drawstring bag, a keychain, a lanyard, my Nintendo Switch has AC skin stickers on it.

I cant see a similar thread that exists and I mostly need a reason to list off all of my merch because I love AC so much but do you guys own any AC merch or anything themed around Animal Crossing? How'd you get it? and why; was it a gift or what? I want to know what merch is out there so maybe I can acquire more of my own :')
Photos are not required but encouraged, I am really enthusiastic about animal crossing and want to know if anyone else is like me in their passion for collecting merch and extras that just make the game feel more personal and real!

aaYvhyS.jpg

Sanrio Amiibo Coins! Big love for them, pretty high quality and we all know how impossible getting the Sanrio Amiibos was so Im glad to have gotten these.

b0CfsYh.jpg

12 Series 5 Amiibos (one double) - These were a hassle to get a hold of because they've only just come out and everyone was in a mad dash for them but between me and my boyfriend we managed to get four packets and they seem to have held out for us, delivering us my favorite babes - Sasha and Ione (although Roswell is stealing my heart a little bit too)

O9Lismp.jpg

Isabelle and Digby Amiibo figurines expect ISABELLE IS BROKEN IT'S so sad to be honest.

kQ4sdZz.jpg

Official Animal Crossing Switch Case - it was made for a full switch and I only have a Switch Lite BUT it came with an insert that made it available for use for Switch Lites :) So that was nice

Vn8rZsa.jpg
gBHY8Gd.jpg

Animal Crossing Sticker Booklet!! By far one of my fave AC things I own and it was a gift from a close friend! The stickers are paper based but high quality and I adore them so much, I use them rarely because Im scared Ill run out and never be able to get the book again but I love it so much and it's an amazing amazing purchase and I recommend it for any fan of AC, there's so many stickers to use here.

xUZZELm.jpg

Rover and Isabelle Plushies (Both official) - Im on a mission to collect all the plushies on sale right now in the UK, my next goal is to get Nook. I also own a Raymond Plushie but I cannot find him ANYWHERE right now it's crazy. I'm also trying to get some unofficial plushies of Brewster and Celeste, both are very adorable.

hai1CR7.jpg
NmQcXJj.jpg

My official N3DS 'PopTart' - I craved this DS so badly for so long and eventually, I got my hands on it and since the day I got it I have cherished it with my dear life. Its falling apart with age now a bit, being nearly ten years old, but I'm trying to keep it safe and keep it alive for as long as I can. On my Nintendo 3DS I fully utilized the Nintendo badge arcade and had my theme set to ACNL so my homepage was full of ACNL badges and symbols!! I will at some point add a photo of the home screen but for now just the exterior is on here.

Gh8r16j.jpg
6muksyb.jpg

This one is a new purchase but it's an official AC Switch Controller... you cant actually use it with a switch lite which is somewhat upsetting, but the novelty of owning it is more than enough for my AC-obsessed soul. Im just happy to have it :)

o7S7jxY.jpg

Finally, the pride of my collection - 45 Original Japan Exclusive E-Reader AC cards + One packet unopened as proof of timestamps and region. These were as I mentioned Japan exclusively for the E-Reader in Dobutsu no Mori E+ and were only for sale in 2001-2002. I managed to snag 10 packets of them in mint condition and intend to literally guard these with my life. I never actually got to play the GameCube Version of AC but I am proud to own that part of AC history. I have a lot of doubles that I would be willing to trade but hell, wheres the market for cards that stopped retailing 19 years ago? LOL.

My collection is constantly growing and I will update this thread accordingly, I will also happily talk about the merch all day if allowed to (':
I have the animal crossing 3DS too!! Appart from that I hace 2 amiibo figures. My brother gifted me one (the brothers) and the other (Blathers) I bought to match my brother, to whom I gifted Celeste. I also have a small plastic figure of the town hall and Isabelle my mother's friend bought when she went to Japan once.

When I was little I was obsessed with AC:WW. I wanted merch sooooo bad but it didn't exist in my country, not even anywhere online. It made me so sad. I have seen it is more available everytime but it is usually abroad and although right now there are options to buy it overseas it is still too expensive. I am hoping they will start making some more plushies and figures too of more villagers so I can get Tucker and I am hoping they'll sell them here!

I have a few plushes from various eras, as well as some cards, most notably the rare Ice Climber e-reader card. I’m not into AC anymore, so that’s all the collection will remain as.

There isn't much merch at all where I live I have always wanted plushies of my favourite islanders so I might see if Nintendo Ships to my country if I am able to buy things online!!!!

Apart from the amiibos cards, I own the Celeste and Mabel amiibo figurines, some socks from Target, and a skin for my Lite. I still need to figure out how to put it on though.

My country doesn’t seem very clued in on Nintendo merch. It’s hard to find in general (unless ofc looking online) and I haven’t seen AC merch anywhere. As a consequence, I don’t have any. But I have enough clutter as is so it’s ok

I own tons of Animal Crossing merch! It's because when I get obsessed with something, I go crazy! 😜 I have a growing collection of Amiibo cards, quite a bit of the Amiibo figures, an Isabelle lamp, a couple of bags, some Etsy stickers & stationary bits, and a couple of the store specific AC boxes I was blessed to be gifted with. One day, I'll take a picture of my whole collection, but for now, I'm sticking to maybe one day completing my amiibo card collection... slowly but surely. 😄

I'm kind of weird about merch <XD I try to stick with official merch only; not saying that there isn't some fantastic fan-made merch out there (and I've seen it!), but I like official stuff best 😅

That said if the amiibo cards count then I have almost all of them! I've also got almost all of the official card binders (missing Series 4), the HHD 3-ring card binder, and a sticker book!
I have a few of the amiibo figures: Tom Nook, Lottie, Rover, Timmy & Tommy, Isabelle (Winter outfit), and Digby. I'd love to get Isabelle (Summer outfit) at some point!
I've got the "Deserted Island Diary" manga and a plastic keychain of Sabel
I have the Little Buddy Isabelle plush and I plan on getting the All-Stars plushes of Audie, Chrissy, and Francine! (very excited for these I LOVE plushes 🤩)
I've got a few shirts XDD
Lastly I have Chief's e-Reader card, his Doubutsu No Mori e+ card, and Audie's Bandai gummy card! (I REALLY want Tarou's e+ card as well!)

The major problem with only collecting official is that Nintendo only bothers making merch of NPC's and the "populars" (Marshal, Apollo, Fauna, Fang, etc... ☹️); I love to collect any official merch I can of my favorites, but almost all the "populars" I don't care about, so my options are limited to some variant of cards...
I would love a nice plush of Chief one day, but I'll either have to make it myself or commission someone to make it ☹️

Officially, I have the games and I own a bunch of the Amiibo cards. My sister also bought me a Ketchup plushie.

Unofficially, I have some stationary, stickers as freebies from Amiibo card trading (and some I made myself), a little dollhouse (modeled after the mermaid exterior from ACNL).

AAC413F8-B322-4D5B-899B-8DA7A67D57A2.jpeg

For Xmas 2022, my hubby just surprised me with this new keyboard and mat. He built the keyboard himself and it lights up in different rainbow colors, depending in what I prefer. I have it set to light up under keys I've pressed for now. He also bought me the official sticker book, but I am terrible about using stickers because I don't want to waste them. I wish I was nearly as thoughtful 🥲

I have quite a bit of merchandise that I'll have to take pictures of later, however the following is my favorite part of my collection, especially my Aurora plush! It's an official plush from 2001. :)View attachment 416955
My friends favourite villager
Post automatically merged:

I own an
animal crossing happy home designer 3DSXL
animal crossing happy home designer 3DS Case
Animal crossing New Leaf game
Animal crossing happy home designer game
Animal crossing new horizons game
Isabelle Amiibo figure (Summer outfit )
Tom Nook Amiibo figure
Timmy & Tommy Amiibo figure
Digby Amiibo figure
Kicks Amiibo figure
Lottie Amiibo figure
Rover Amiibo figure
Celeste Amiibo figure
Blathers Amiibo figure
K.K. Slider Amiibo figure
Reese Amiibo figure
Cyrus Amiibo figure
Mr. Resetti Amiibo figure
Mabel Amiibo figure
Animal crossing notebook
Animal crossing 2022 calendar
Animal crossing new horizons guide book
Some animal crossing Amiibo coins
Animal crossing sticker book

Last edited:
i've not got any AC merch, though i remember wanting one of those amiibo scanner things and some villager packs / cards so that i could invite my homies to my island (methinkst this was last year)

If I recall, the only AC merch I own are amiibos (Reese & Cyrus and K.K.) plus the amiibo cards

Amiibo cards and figures, a Bunny plushie, and a KK Slider figure (non-amiibo).

Lots of cute merch out there (and in this thread)! I wouldn’t mind picking up a few enamel pins sometime. And the home goods stuff Japan had recently is super adorable!

Don't have pictures right now but I have a DJ KK plush, the official Animal Crossing sticker book, and amiibo cards. I used to have a few amiibo figures but I lost them :(

Not much. I have the Prima guide book for Animal Crossing New Leaf, the official guide book for New Horizons, some amiibos, and the New Horizons edition Switch.

Last edited:
I was doing a clean out recently, and found something I forgot I even had! It's a little K.K. Slider figure with fossil keychain. Probably from a gachapon machine, before Tomy lost the license to distribute them in the UK.
I really miss the days when we had licensed toys like AC in our machines...

kkslider keychain.png

Back