• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite way to have potato?

potato

• fries/wedges

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • crisps

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • mashed potato

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • baked/jacket potato

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • potato bake

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • boiled

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • hashbrowns

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • raw?

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Fries are amazing so fries it is. :cool: I had fries just today.
For some reason I also kind of like the taste of raw potatoes. It's odd but I like that they're crunchy.

Wedges!! Better if they are chilli wedges. Baked is good too.
I used to love hash browns as a kid but maybe because I?m older now idk it?s usually too greasy for me to take. I get sick :< I have to be lame and squeeze the oil out lol.

fries, especially the crispy smiley face ones my mom buys for me ;v; thank the lord for those

Any potatoes are great potatoes! Mashed, fries, wedges. At one point in history the Irish couldn't get enough of them. Literally though, it was the great potato famine.

I was going to say mashed, because mashed potatoes and gravy is godlike, but then I remembered the rich and crisp taste of a freshly cooked hash brown ^-^

Have to say I'm disappointed roast potatoes aren't on the list. Chips and crisps are at the top of my list though, can't choose between them. But I'd never turn down a roast dinner that had roast potatoes with it.

Roasted baby potatoes are one of the best side dishes I can think of. They're delicious and go great with just about anything.

everything

but if I had to pick one it'd be fries bc mmmm. especially crinkle fries and smiley fries idk why but those are so good

Back