• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite way to have potato?

potato

• fries/wedges

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • crisps

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • mashed potato

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • baked/jacket potato

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • potato bake

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • boiled

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • hashbrowns

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • raw?

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
I love potatoes and I like to eat them like apples. Of course, without anything added or done to them, they taste best raw.

Last edited:
I do love fries and matched potato a lot. Backed potato is also delicious, but I don't eat it that often.

I love wedges with loads of seasoning and salt on them so I went with fries/wedges.

EVERY POTATO IS DELICIOUS IN MY BOOK

I guess I would say French Fries or Baked Potatoes.

i’m not picky at all when it comes to potatoes and will gladly eat them in any way they come (except raw lmao), but i especially love fries, hash browns, mashed potatoes and baked potatoes! i’d say either fries or baked potatoes are my #1 favourite, especially when the baked potatoes are topped with sour cream!

Back