• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite RED Villagers ❤️

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Golden Watering Can
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Inspired by the recent Pink, Purple and Blue Villager threads, I decided to make one for red Villagers!

My favourite red villagers are:

Phoebe
1708810677556.png

and...Kid Cat!
images.jpeg

I love Phoebe because she was my first ever Sisterly and my favourite ostrich. I love Kid Cat because I love his hero theme and is one my favourite overall cat villagers.

Who is your favourite red coloured villager?

324854687_711200900396783_3270174775996887037_n.jpg
E41QHinVoAMIp14.jpeg

I like my two big red cranky guys,Boyd and Cyd.I got both of these geezers without knowing much about them but they turned out to be keepers.

Probably Phoebe or Rio. Their designs are interesting. I am interested in having poppy on my island sometime though. I think she is cute.

Poppy and Cherry (the dog) for me!! I'm very loyal to the squirrel villagers in AC but Poppy is a special one. She's my 3rd fav squirrel after Pecan and Marshal!

I'm not a huge fan of the majority of the dog villagers but Cherry is one of the exceptions! I love her spooky yet cool style that comes with the combination of her clothes and her fur colour. The name Cherry is very cute too!

Ohh man, there are so many good red villagers! My absolute favourites have to be Kid Cat, Poppy and Cherry, though!

Kid Cat’s always been one of my favourite jocks, but I’m even more fond of him now since he was my starter jock! I even planned on keeping him permanently at one point, though I eventually decided to let him go. He was so lovely to have around, though! He’s such a cutie. There’s just something about him that makes me want to squish his face.
IMG_5920.png
I loved listening in on his convos with Zucker as well; they were so entertaining! Their friendship was cute, I honestly miss seeing the two of them around my island.

Poppy is absolutely precious! Literally the definition of cutie patootie. I fear I also want to squish her little face. I first saw her in a City Folk video before New Leaf existed, and I was so mad that she wasn’t in Wild World (the only AC game I had then). I rectified that by eventually having her in New Leaf, and she’s been one of my fave villagers in general ever since! Cherry’s design is just so pleasing to look at imo, I love how much her teal eyes stand out against her red/black body! She’s one of my favourite dog villagers, and one of the best sisterly villagers imo! She suits the sisterly personality so well!

Special mentions to Ketchup, Octavian and Benedict! There is nothing cuter than a tomato duck imo. Truly a 10/10 design. ♥️ Cranky space octopus has always been one of my favourite crankies, and I’m happy that I got to have him in New Horizons! I don’t think I’ve ever had Benedict in any of my games, but I’ve always liked him! His design is simple, yet cute. He’s one of the best chicken villagers imo!

1708830595741.png
1708830661530.png
1708830713262.png

I'm a big fan of these three.. Croque is cool because he's a daruma frog, Bunnie is iconic, and Poppy is just adorable

I love red villagers, I was tempted at one point to make my island completely red-themed with all red villagers and everything!!​

1000009547.jpg
Obviously my first pick is Rasher! I love him so much! He's my all-time favorite Villager and has been since I played new leaf.

Ketchup is me second favorite because I really like that she looks like a tomato

Third goes to Benedict because he was one of my favorites in New leaf too.

Kid Cat hands down! Between him and Dom, those are the only two jock villagers I like. I also have Kid Cat's amiibo card too, so I can invite him in anytime. ❤️

aaah red villagers

I'm gonna avoid talking too much about this one considering I'll be repeating some points from a previous thread, but I can't miss the chance to ramble about her more, I love Poppy. ❤️ She's just soooo adorable, I love how they designed her countenance, I think her little slight smile is perfect her eyes being in the shape of leaves is so charming too! I also think the way they make the white swirl into the red on her tail looks super pretty and makes it look rlly fluffy. It really matches her outfit in NH as well—oh and speaking of her outfit I love that too, really wish I had a copy of my own LOL. Her house actually fits her theme and aesthetic too which is always a plus from me, and I love the autumn vibe in general.

I must protect her.
...hm I ended up talking more about her than I did in the other thread. Oh well LOL.

I'm also a fan of Ketchup. I think the tomato theme is cute and a red duck works surprisingly well. I think her base dress is pretty too although I wish it complimented her better. I also sorta think the blushes should've been pink instead of orange but mm... not like I'm an expert in design, so shrug.

I had others in mind when I started writing this but I'm realizing they're probably better classified as pink instead of red. Although people in this thread have mentioned them anyway, so... Cheri and Apple. They get to be honorable mentions even if they may not be red.

I can't really go past Poppy! She's a very cute normal, and I love her house in NH!

Obviously my first pick is Rasher! I love him so much! He's my all-time favorite Villager and has been since I played new leaf.

Ketchup is me second favorite because I really like that she looks like a tomato

Third goes to Benedict because he was one of my favorites in New leaf too.

That screenshot is adorable! He looks like he's having a great day lol 💗

I actually don't think I have a ton of first hand experience with red villagers. From what I have experienced my favourite red villager would probably be Cherry. I've always liked her slightly edgy design coupled with her sweet sisterly personality. Second would be Ketchup, that tomato-y icon. She's so unique and cute, how could anyone not fall in love with her?

Back