• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite PINK villagers! 💕

But if I'm forced to come to an answer its probably going to be Puddles or Gayle.
I forgot about Gayle! She was one of my randoms, and I let her go after a while. I regret it, and miss her!

i felt the need to post again because i have so many pink villagers i love so much. so here's more!!

1706392421311.png

freckles, my love!!! she recently joined my town after years, when i used to have her in new leaf. i love me some birds, and pink, and freckles... she's the whole package!

1706392500007.png

i can't believe i forgot about flora in my first post - she's literally a flamingo!

1706392575749.png

i know velma was mentioned earlier in this thread but i can't resist - she's incredibly underrated and i adore her.

I would love to have Cookie on my island, but Puddles is really my favorite pink villager.

download (4).jpeg

Dom and Freya.
His skin is pink so Dom should count lol.

Other pink villagers that seem nice or interesting..
Midge (I actually do like her)
Merengue (I actually like her design)
Miranda (I actually do like her)
Pinky (Lisa Frank Vibe)
Marcie and Gayle (interesting looking)

My favorite pink villager is Freya. I really love her and Lobo's big, detailed eyes and they're my two favorite Wolf villagers.

Other favorites would be Flora, Marina, Merengue and Peaches.

- Birds are my favorite types of animals, so I really like Flora's flamingo design. The white heart pattern on her face is a nice touch too.

- I've always liked the Octopus villager model since I encountered Octavian in the GameCube game when visiting my friend's town one day and I was happily surprised when he moved into my town. He eventually moved out, but I reclaimed him in New Leaf and was pleasantly surprised to learn that they added another Octopus villager in Marina (I didn't know Wild World was a thing for years and didn't enjoy and quit City Folk, so never learned of her existence until New Leaf). I've had her and Octavian in New Leaf. She's cool.

- Not much to say about Merengue, her design's just fun and cute.

- As for Peaches, I actually used to dislike her design for years but eventually grew to appreciate her after I got into Stitches. Now I think she's pretty neat with her + eyes.

Finally, I don't care about him as much compared to the others listed, but I also want to acknowledge Paolo. His intense neon pink coloration is striking. He's otherwise a bit too plain for my tastes, but you can do worse than him in the grand scheme of villagers.

Flora is the best pink villager hands (wings?) down. She is so cute and such a pretty color! If she was a real person I would probably look up to her a lot.

Cookie is my favourite pink villager! I also had her in New Leaf and when I first got New Horizons I told myself that I didn't want any of the same villagers from NL but then I got Cookie as a random move in right at the start of my game. I was purposely leaving it random to try to get different people! But of course once she was on my island I couldn't let her go (she's still there lol). She's an absolute icon. 👑
queen cookie.jpeg

Some other pink villagers I really like are Pinky, Flora, and Marina. Pinky I had in New Leaf and Marina in New Horizons but she's since moved out. I've never had Flora as a villager at any point yet but would love to have her one day!

I've had Cookie, Renee, Puddles, Diana and Marina, Peanut, Chelsea & Etoile live in my towns and they're all cute so I can't pick favourites. I'd still like to have Merengue or Freckles move in, but I don't have their cards and I've not been playing enough to let someone move out and go island hopping.

Pink is one of my absolute favorite colors so there’s a bunch of pink villagers I like that it’s hard to narrow down to a couple of favorites. But here are some of the ones I really like:

Gayle - to me she’s like the epitome of pink villagers, when I think pink she definitely comes to mind first. I just love her heart snout.

Marina - I like the whole octopi gang so there’s no surprise she would be included in my fav pink squad.

Norma - she’s just absolutely adorable, I love cows!

Merengue - I love strawberry shortcakes!

Snake - pink ninja rabbit? yes!

Etoile and Stella - do they count? both of their wool is purple sooo? I’m not sure, but etoile’s face is pink so I think it counts lol and it says Stella is purple on wiki but she definitely looks magenta ish to me. I’ll just include them because sheep villagers! <3

Merengue has gotta be my absolute favorite pink villager.. Just always loved her aesthetic. Gayle is pretty cool too!

Edit: Oooo can't believe I forgot about Norma, omg, love a pink cow. And Peanut is an absolute classic, she was my first peppy villager ever in New Leaf

I love seeing the love for Snake! He was my first of two villagers, along with Diva. I wanted to move him out so many times, but, being my first, I just couldn't do it. I really love him now!

My favourite pink villager would probably have to be Flora

1708628963337.png

She was my first peppy in the Animal Crossing series and was in my first New Leaf town when I was getting to know the game. I remember her because of the time she requested for me to bring her a wharf roach. It was the first time a villager asked me to bring them an insect so I thought it was funny. I have then linked wharf roaches with Flora. If I invited her to my NH island I will probably give her a wharf roach in rememberance.

Does Judy count? She's... kind of pink. I like Judy. I also like Marina and Freya.

Easily Merengue. I have her and she's given me like four soft serve lamps. I don't know how I would've gotten them without her.

Flora is the best pink villager by far to me, but Merengue, Marina, and Freya are all very cute. How can you not love a flamingo! I actually can't think of any other birb villagers that are pink, but I am sure they are lovely, too. :)

I love them all, but I definitely love Fuchsia the deer. She’s one of my top favorite uchis and if I could have any uchis on my island she’s it. Though, I always have a hard time finding her. 😞

I love Stella I think she's such a cutie! I like Nana, Pinky, and Snake a lot too. Oh and Apple my queen...

Back