• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite PINK villagers! 💕

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So, I have never been one to have pink villagers in my towns, since they just throw off the colour schemes I usually go for... HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I don't ADORE some of the vividly PINK villagers out there! I figured, since it's close to Valentines Day, I would create a thread to appreciate the pink/magenta villagers.

I'll start with Peanut, I love the squirrels but Pecan always took priority due to her more "natural" looking appearance. Yet I can't help but LOVE Peanut!

I have come to appreciate Nana, she's so sweet and my favourite monkey!

Cookie is also a sweetie pie!!

Who are your favourite PINK villagers??

I absolutely love Gayle! She's the pink alligator with a heart, and she's adorable. I thought of her immediately after seeing the thread title. I really like Cookie, as well. I love dog villagers, so that may be a little more biased.

aaaa pink, the color of my dreams.

i have lots of favorite pink villagers, but i'll only list a few to avoid a very very long post.

1705783211628.png

i absolutely adore marcie. i mean, i love all of the kangaroo villagers because of their cute little babies, but marcie especially. ive wanted her for a very long time and only recently got her on my island, and she is very very loved.

1705783309869.png

bitty also has a very special place in my heart! i'm not a big fan of the snooty villagers but bitty is an exception - i had her on a previous island and would gladly welcome her back onto my island.

1705783351660.png

and how could i forgot about fuchsia!! i mean, it's in her name.

honorable mention goes to ètoile - she's more purple than pink, but i still count her. she's been on my previous and current island for a very very long time.
1705783561190.png

I honestly love the pink villagers. I think color centered island are some of the prettiest out there and the pink island I've seen tours for are just amazing

I've considered making my side island only pink,

Is Midge pink? Because she's the queen of my side island. I adore her to bits, her design is just so cute. I love the little swirls on her cheeks and her little eyes. So so adorable.

when I see Nana, I always think of Fluttershy, she's just absolutely so so precious to me. Also love Chrissy for similar reasons, because she reminds me of Pinkie Pie c:

if I ever make an mlp inspired island they would 100% be there

I'm also a huge fan of Freya, I've had her on my side islands before and I absolutely love her. I'd like her on my current side island too. Given as it's an all lady island.

Last edited:
Hm, I expected someone would say Meow, the pink robot cat with a green LCD screen for a face, but nobody did! 🤖🐱 She's from Doubutsu no Mori e+ and only attainable with the use of an eCard, so she's not very well known. 🤔

I'd say my favorite pink villager is the pink octopus Marina. She and her home interior give off Japanese City Pop or Vaporwave vibes to me. 🗻🔴💾

Hm, I expected someone would say Meow, the pink robot cat with a green LCD screen for a face, but nobody did! 🤖🐱 She's from Doubutsu no Mori e+ and only attainable with the use of an eCard, so she's not very well known. 🤔

I'd say my favorite pink villager is the pink octopus Marina. She and her home interior give off Japanese City Pop or Vaporwave vibes to me. 🗻🔴💾
oh god, i forgot about meow! i was super sad that they didn't include her in the later games - i thought she was a really cool villager!

TBH I don't ever pay attention to the color of my villagers, but it is pretty cool when people match them with their towns.
As for my favorite pink villagers...
Snake%27s_Pic_PC_Texture.png

Snake? I'm not sure if he counts. I think he's mainly pink colored, and the blue comes from his ninja outfit? but I love him too much to not include him... He was one of the first villagers on my New Leaf town, and he's so silly obsessing over sports.
Chrissy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Chrissy. I love the peppy villagers so I love her as well. I also had her on New Leaf.

I also like Cookie and Nana :>

Flora and Norma are pink rays of sunshine, and I refuse to hear otherwise. 💕 (They’re some of the best residents of my island.)

Honorable mentions: Merengue, Chrissy, Gala, Midge, Bitty, Marina, Cookie, Nana, and Puddles.

Ohh man, there are so many good pink villagers! I didn’t realize there were so many I like until I had to try and decide my favourites. 😅 If I had to choose only one favourite, it’d probably be Fuchsia! I love the deer villagers so much, and Fuchsia is one of my favourites in general! The vibrancy of her design makes me so happy. The Sisterly personality suits her so well, also!

IMG_5589.jpeg

Snagged this photo from my old island journal, hence the editing LOL

Some of my other favourites are Marina, Gayle, Merengue, Midge, Freya, Stella, Ursala, Norma, and Nana! They’re all such cuties! 💖

Why thank you, I love this question!! I LOVE pink villagers. I see everyone has mentioned Fuchsia and she’s been on every town of mine since new leaf. She actually always gets paired with Renee in my towns. I don’t care if it’s two uchis together, to me they’re ride or dies for each other. I guess Renee also fits in the palette!
IMG_1694.jpeg
And then we have baby Paolo! One of the best new additions to the game! For me he looks like a big old bubblegum, I love his personality and everything about him!
IMG_1695.jpeg
Like please tell me he’s not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.

Freya and Margie are also honorable mentions! All in all, I love colorful villagers and pink is my favorite of all!!

IMG_1697.jpeg

Fuchsia is definitely my favorite pink villager. She was one of my first island hopping fines, and I had to have her. She was also in my new leaf town and I loved her in that as well. She is just so in her own words, precious!!!

This is a really tough one for me for.... obvious reasons. But if I'm forced to come to an answer its probably going to be Puddles or Gayle. When I think of their design I more have their design in older games in mind, and I think Puddles really excelled back in the day.

Back