Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Clovers

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Dandelions

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Raffesia

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I really like the lilies, I have them all over my town (along with the other pretty flowers of course).

I like lilies and roses in real life, so I have to go with them. They have really pretty colors in game.

I love all the flowers though. I wish they had more in the game!

Tulips are my favourite, but I really like violets, lilies and roses as well. Pansies are probably my least favourite; I just don't like the way they look.

I really like pansies, particularly orange ones. That would be evident if you've seen the massive sprawl of them I have in my town, haha.

I really like how the lilies look. Especially in pink. So adorable. I also voted for tulips cause I love their bell shape in real life.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the lovely votes! Also I haven't forgotten about Jacob's Ladder, I've got it in my first post. :) I'm surprised you all love roses this much! I suppose it's the various hybrids but personally I prefer violets and lilies and rafflesia over them.

Last edited:
I really like dandelions, but it's a real pain to upkeep a load of them. ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like dandelions, but it's a real pain to upkeep a load of them. ;(

I've never gotten violets. Why do we have yellow and blue violets? Can't we just call them yellows or blues? Well I guess this is why rafflesia is the best flower.

Last edited:
Back