• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Flower Species?

What is your favourite flower species?

• Cosmos

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Pansies

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Roses

Votes: 48 40.3%
  • Tulips

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • Violets

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • Lilies

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • Carnations

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Clovers

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Dandelions

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Raffesia

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I really like the lilies, I have them all over my town (along with the other pretty flowers of course).

I like lilies and roses in real life, so I have to go with them. They have really pretty colors in game.

I love all the flowers though. I wish they had more in the game!

Tulips are my favourite, but I really like violets, lilies and roses as well. Pansies are probably my least favourite; I just don't like the way they look.

I really like pansies, particularly orange ones. That would be evident if you've seen the massive sprawl of them I have in my town, haha.

I really like how the lilies look. Especially in pink. So adorable. I also voted for tulips cause I love their bell shape in real life.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the lovely votes! Also I haven't forgotten about Jacob's Ladder, I've got it in my first post. :) I'm surprised you all love roses this much! I suppose it's the various hybrids but personally I prefer violets and lilies and rafflesia over them.

Last edited:
I really like dandelions, but it's a real pain to upkeep a load of them. ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like dandelions, but it's a real pain to upkeep a load of them. ;(

I've never gotten violets. Why do we have yellow and blue violets? Can't we just call them yellows or blues? Well I guess this is why rafflesia is the best flower.

Last edited:
Back